First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is everyone happy with their ST or MIC? Does anyone wish they had the other top?I personally have MIC, originally ordered with ST. Dealer said that I would get it quicker with ST. So glad I went with MIC,changed to MIC about 10 days after placing order, so glad I did. 18 wks from order till delivery.
Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My original order was a soft top. It arrived too early when I was not financially ready. My current order is a MIC. Honestly, I really like the soft top, and always wanted both tops. I figured it would be easier to get a soft top later than a hard top.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is everyone happy with their ST or MIC? Does anyone wish they had the other top?I personally have MIC, originally ordered with ST. Dealer said that I would get it quicker with ST. So glad I went with MIC,changed to MIC about 10 days after placing order, so glad I did. 18 wks from order till delivery.
Why are you glad you switched?

JMY217

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Sas/Lux/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a soft top, my choice from the beginning. Have never owned any vehicle with a soft top before so I was anxious. Its definitely louder and took a little getting used to, however I couldnt be more happy with my choice. Have had it since January 22.

3/4 seasons im frequently at the beach or the lake and I absolutely love the ease of throwing back the top, or just pop out the back windows and drop the whole thing. Its quick and easy to go back and forth, and I can always take my window bag with me if Im concerned about weather.

Phone calls at highway speeds with the top up are sort of a pain, heating and cooling seems to work perfectly, not sure of long term durability or maintenance.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I have a 2dr I didn't have a soft top option and had to go Bestop. After experiencing both ways I wouldn't even bother with the hard top if I had the option.

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally, I am glad I got forced to get the soft top. No matter where I am, I can just put it down and go.

One hand you can buy a soft top aftermarket. IF a MIC comes out to buy it will be HELLA expensive. On the other hand. MIC may delay your order due to constraints.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My original res was a 2 door hard top, then hard top 4-door, then soft top 4-door, all changes to get my Bronco earlier and it worked. The soft top is one of our favorite features of the Bronco, granted the OEM soft top isn't perfect, going to run it until it fails (or I destroy it) then replace with a Bestop. I've scrapped my plans to get a Mod top, I like the soft top too much.

AmericanYidiot

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really enjoy the soft top, but wish I had the MIC. The soft top is good enough in the winter, but I'd rather have the rear wiper. It also makes loading the trunk more difficult. That said, it's nice to be able to pop it down so easily in the summer. Really I'd want to have both, like I did with my JL Wrangler.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I changed mine to softtop for order speed. Got it in March 2022. I’m so so glad I got the softtop. The hard top looks a bit better but I’d never want to fool with removing and handling the hard top sections.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This. All orders should change to soft top except mine. :LOL:

Since I have a 2dr I didn't have a soft top option and had to go Bestop. After experiencing both ways I wouldn't even bother with the hard top if I had the option.

Sponsored

kccougar

Badlands
First Name
kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Badlands Sasquatch, Z4, Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My original reservation included the hard top. At some point I cancelled that reservation (dumb, I know) but then later found a new Bronco for sale that was almost exactly what I ordered minus the top. I was reluctant to go with the soft top (both for aesthetics and performance), but I pulled the trigger.

Having lived with the soft top for 4,500 miles now, I wouldn't trade it for a hard top. I like just about everything about it better than I thought I would.

rlgreene21

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was dead set on getting a MIC only. Had a chance to get a soft top at a pretty good deal and I am glad I did. I put the top down much more than I ever would have had I gotten a MIC. The ease of taking it off outweighs everything for me. So glad I went soft top. I do hope someone comes out with better windows that aren't wrinkled on the soft tops.

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I orirgionally ordered the MIC, and switched when they started including the HT prep kit. Now, I love the soft top and have no desire to change to a HT. The HT would have really sucked in retrospect...because that ST is so easy to throw back as soon as warm weather starts up. This vehicle is built for open air driving, and the ST makes it way easier to do that, unless you're in a climate where the top can be down all the time.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soft top as it’s a lot easier to take off and put back on if you’re alone. Definitely good for those pop up thunderstorms here in the south also.
Sponsored