Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine did that on the drivers side and it was because I didn't have the top Velcro pulled tight enough down so the window could move.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve got the same issue on the passenger side of my 2023. It pops loose with any pressure difference (windows rolled down, top in the half back position etc) or speeds above 40 mph or so. I’ve tried to make adjustments without much improvement. Interesting that the issue seems to be with 2023s. I haven’t taken it to the dealer yet. I’m hopeful there is some easy adjustment that fixes the problem.
Hey there. I can look into your Bronco’s window concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine does this too, only on the passenger side. I was on the highway and looked in my mirror just to see the window halfway popped out. It goes back in but I haven’t found a permanent fix for it.

My back piece is lined up and in correctly so I know it’s not that. It’s been doing it since I picked it up from the dealership.
Hi Shantel! I can look into your Bronco's concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there. I can look into your Bronco’s window concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?
Hi Shantel! I can look into your Bronco's concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
It's not polite to ignore @NatureMan 's question he asked above - Were you able to resolve the original posters question/concern?

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something similar happened to me a long time ago and I was able to loosen the Soft top attachment bolts and reseat them. the soft top only attaches at two points on the body and can get twisted.

Medicin3man

Raptor
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Braptor, ‘23 Telluride 4x, ‘10 FJ Cruiser TT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had this happen to me once, but the right front. I took the window off and reinstalled. Hasn’t happened since but I am always loooking

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad I found this thread, my new 2023 is doing the same thing on the passenger rear window!
Ford Bronco Softtop window fall out of groove IMG_0147

outofstep

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New 23 as well. Got the dual tops group.
Having this issue as well.

Based on all the 23s replying, starting to think the whole "forced dual tops to get your bronco" was a scheme to pawn off factory seconds/defects.

Sponsored

STING555

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing was happening to mine. Mine was the driver side rear window. After it popped out several times, I found out that the plastic frame/bracket was broken. Dealer replaced the window panel under warranty.

McCrosky2004

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 SWR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Following I have a 23 and this has happened several times on the passenger side rear window trailing edge. I’m half way through a 3k mile vacation trip, I’ll try a few of the suggestions and see if it helps.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the exact same problem. Has anyone found a solution?

The rear driver side window seems to fit a lot more flush with the back piece than the passenger side does.

I haven't taken the window completely out, yet, but it kind of looks like it just doesn't fit.

It's definitely starting to get annoying.

Samcdona89

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 2023 4 door OBX has the same soft top issues. Tried removing both windows and re-installing. Looks snug and tight and they both still pop out at 45 mph and up with even light wind. I check velcro to make sure it is fully attached and still keeps happening.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was looking for this issue. My boss kept complaining that this was happening in his 2023. My 2022 soft top does not have the same issue.

His windows are noticeably looser when installing then mine are. YOu really have to pry mine into the groove where as his you can just easily push them into the slot.
Sponsored