Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyotas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know why the BD can’t add sound deadening headliner without dropping Squatch? My dealer couldn’t tell me why that was...
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know why the BD can’t add sound deadening headliner without dropping Squatch? My dealer couldn’t tell me why that was...
Yes. We do know!

It has to do with how the ordering system handles accessories when calculating GVWR. The system basically sees one-too-many accessories and thinks the vehicle will be over weight.

Short of the long of it: You can always order and install these accessories after you take delivery, you just can’t order them *from the factory.*

Spec your build with the items that must come from the factory, and anything that you can’t add now, just purchase from your dealer with your free Ford Bucks.

Ford kind of tries to explain it here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-ford-–-q-a-with-bronco-brand-manager.10599/

Otherwise there is a ton of discussion on this already. Start with the GVWR threads.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I3RONCO

I3RONCO

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyotas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. We do know!

It has to do with how the ordering system handles accessories when calculating GVWR. The system basically sees one-too-many accessories and thinks the vehicle will be over weight.

Short of the long of it: You can always order and install these accessories after you take delivery, you just can’t order them *from the factory.*

Spec your build with the items that must come from the factory, and anything that you can’t add now, just purchase from your dealer with your free Ford Bucks.

Ford explains it here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-ford-–-q-a-with-bronco-brand-manager.10599/
Thank sir! 👍🏼
Sponsored