First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We picked up our Badlands Sasquatch antimatter blue Friday from Classic Ford. I was told it was the first reservation Bronco they had sold.

42EF78B0-553E-4207-A959-D4FD2E36D95F.jpeg

FC092451-9150-44BB-A3A1-A67069F9FB41.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We picked up our Badlands Sasquatch antimatter blue Friday from Classic Ford. I was told it was the first reservation Bronco they had sold.

Ford Bronco South Carolina Orders FC092451-9150-44BB-A3A1-A67069F9FB41

Ford Bronco South Carolina Orders FC092451-9150-44BB-A3A1-A67069F9FB41
And a soft top to boot. I am curious to why it's their first delivery when other dealers have had multiple units delivered. SAC in W Virginia has delivered at least 50 already. I will add to that number on Wednesday. Congratulations! Hope to see you on the road!

Blueonblack

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I was surprised too. They have two in the showroom, both sold, but not out the door yet. Hope to see you too. I have a friend in Lexington that has Velocity blue four door, and I saw a two door black base model on Clemson Rd in NE Columbia last week. So far those are the only sightings I have had in Columbia.

BroncoSC

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just found this thread. I’m in Greenville and ordered with George Coleman Ford. My big bend is on the way now, should be here the week after next.
Any ADM with them?

Sponsored

Harleygal

Wildtrak
First Name
Ronaka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Raptor , 15 ShelbyGT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered the last week of December, Cyber Orange, Wild Trak Sasquatch.... CAN'T WAIT!

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered from SAC in WV, I get excited, but then I get slapped back into reality when I figure I'll MAYBE get mine next year, if I'm lucky.

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OC Welch Ford in Hardeeville SC. MSRP and so far excellent to deal with. Very big dealership on main road to Hilton Head. New bronco inventory shows 1 in stock and 18 on order by dealer. Test drove a M/T big Bend there. Just got my window sticker. Good luck!

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OC Welch Ford in Hardeeville SC. MSRP and so far excellent to deal with. Very big dealership on main road to Hilton Head. New bronco inventory shows 1 in stock and 18 on order by dealer. Test drove a M/T big Bend there. Just got my window sticker. Good luck!
When did you get your reservation and when did you order?

Sponsored

BroncoSC

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Placed my order with them Saturday, no adm, no doc fee. Can’t say the same for lake keowee ford… $3,000 over msrp for an order…

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered with Walterboro Ford (SW of Charleston along I95). Invoice pricing, no doc fees. Sales have been helpful with everything except keeping me updated on order status. I have to pry to get that lol

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Down in Charleston, but I placed out of town as well. I've run across a couple of Bronco owners in town that worked with Palmetto and said they were very easy to deal with and didn't have any surprises.

Jones Ford is the closest to me, and I decided to stay away from them for a Bronco order right after reservations went live. Was standing in the showroom talking about a used wrangler, asked if they would add any markup on the Bronco orders. Salesman told me straight to my face "We don't charge any additional fees or mark-ups on any vehicles, that goes against our policy."

Meanwhile there was a GT500 with a window sticker showing a $50k markup sitting about 20 feet away from us LMFAO!!!

Steed76

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just ordered last month... 2 dr EG OBX Squatch 2.7 high package, roast cloth, D plan Berkeley Ford. I'm ok with waiting a year or so. no hurries.
Sponsored