Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4 door black diamond in carbonized gray. Mid package, 2.7, tow.

Going to basically take straight from the dealer to discount tire to get some 33s or 34s on it.
great idea. in hindsight, we probably didn't need the sas package.

Sponsored

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heads up - I'm working with a dealer in Walterboro, there's a 4 door Antimatter Blue OBX Auto that the original orderer didn't want. Call them up and you may be able to walk with a Bronco tomorrow.

BNSF E9

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona Blue GT350 2019 Baltic Sea Green Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also waiting in North Myrtle...an waiting, an waiting, an waiting. I have a confirmation E from Ford, and that's been it since May 2021. I don't even know if that's a good sign, or not. Big Bend, 2 Door, Mid Package, Towing Capability, 2.3 L, 10-Speed, Antimatter Blue. Mine is through JONES FORD also, however, in Shallotte, NC. Any advice, information, suggestions you wish to share will be appreciated.
Jody,
Any updates at all?

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also waiting in North Myrtle...an waiting, an waiting, an waiting. I have a confirmation E from Ford, and that's been it since May 2021. I don't even know if that's a good sign, or not. Big Bend, 2 Door, Mid Package, Towing Capability, 2.3 L, 10-Speed, Antimatter Blue. Mine is through JONES FORD also, however, in Shallotte, NC. Any advice, information, suggestions you wish to share will be appreciated.
Jody,
Any updates at all?
Like so many been bumped 4 times 🤨 current status or last email moved me to 8/30. There are no good answers?? Do you have a vin #?

Sponsored

BroncoTRails

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just found this thread. I’m in Greenville and ordered with George Coleman Ford. My big bend is on the way now, should be here the week after next.

BNSF E9

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jo, T, it sounds as if you are close, I really hope so, and you have "no more bumps, please"...
No VIN for the AMB...not a good sign, I guess. I believe the wait will be worth it.
Stay safe out there with, or without...

BNSF E9

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jody,
Consider this...
If the storage area fills up, no where else to keep the vehicles, Ford will ship to dealers without the chips. The dealers will have to store the vehicles, and as chips come in, send to the dealers, and they will have to install. I don't think there is anything wrong with the Broncos you see in the video, they just don't have chips. If there was an inherent problem with the vehicle, it would have been discovered before all those vehicles were produced.
Your take on the situation... I believe they are good to go, just waiting for......

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jody,
Consider this...
If the storage area fills up, no where else to keep the vehicles, Ford will ship to dealers without the chips. The dealers will have to store the vehicles, and as chips come in, send to the dealers, and they will have to install. I don't think there is anything wrong with the Broncos you see in the video, they just don't have chips. If there was an inherent problem with the vehicle, it would have been discovered before all those vehicles were produced.
Your take on the situation... I believe they are good to go, just waiting for......
Moved to 9/13 this morning, birthday just around the bend 11/25 I’m shooting for that lol

Woods

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just found this thread. I’m in Greenville and ordered with George Coleman Ford. My big bend is on the way now, should be here the week after next.
I have an open reservation there . Any issues with pricing?
Sponsored