First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know who makes it or anything, I found it on the beach, which means it is free. Seemed like a handy thing to hold all the crap lovely beach detritus my daughters were wanting to bring home. It has the ability to hold a lot of crap things, and it doesn't cover the camera. Also it is mesh, so at speed it dries out the crap things, and rough terrain shakes all the sand out. You can even take it through a car wash and have the smell of rotting ocean creatures removed. I think there is a barnacle or two still attached. 9/10 would recommend to a friend if I had any

IMG_20221229_132921_HDR.jpg
Tex, who makes that whole mount?
I applaud your thoughts, Happy daughters are priceless.
Sponsored

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Eh, I drive around all day and even park right in front of my house with it uncovered, so I'm just not that worried about it. It's not like the newest vehicle out there blends in. People are looking at it all day long at work, WalMart, the interstate, etc. They already know where to find it. It's not that hard to figure out who I am if you want to. I mean, all you have to say is lets go do some wheelin, and I'm in.
Love to go wheelin, if you live in New England let's go!

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eh, I drive around all day and even park right in front of my house with it uncovered, so I'm just not that worried about it. It's not like the newest vehicle out there blends in. People are looking at it all day long at work, WalMart, the interstate, etc. They already know where to find it. It's not that hard to figure out who I am if you want to. I mean, all you have to say is lets go do some wheelin, and I'm in.
Agreed, As you drive around wherever you go nowadays, it's caught on multiple cameras plus the people everywhere you go can take pictures of your plates any time they want.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tex, who makes that whole mount?
I applaud your thoughts, Happy daughters are priceless.
That's the LOD Destroyer bumper with their tire carrier and other accessories. It's a great product, but takes some work to get everything aligned properly. Even with a steel bumper and 12K winch up front it still sits low in the rear with full cans.

My girls are happy just to be in the Bronco, they love it, getting to bring all that weird stuff home was a bonus for them.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let’s see your spare tire covers, and include the link to purchase if you can.
Thanks.
I don’t understand them, I guess to keep the sun from degrading the rubber? But I’ve never seen one that looks good.

Sponsored

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was that a serious question? I mean you know your plates are linked to personal information right? You cant be that naïve.
crazy I see hundreds of license plates every day!