Sponsored

Spare Tire Wheel Offset (Pictures as an example)

Bwillford

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello, I have never owned a car nice enough to buy wheels for so please forgive my lack of knowledge. I have a 2023 Badlands Sasquatch and would like to replace the stock wheels. From what I understand is the stock Sasquatch wheels have a +30mm offset from the factory (17x8.5 +30mm offset Bolt pattern 6x139.7). I have searched around online and haven't been able to find a whole lot of wheels that are offered in this offset. I am concerned that if I get a low offset like +10 or less that the spare tire will not get supported by the rubber bumper on the tailgate. I know people are modding it to make it work, but I personally dislike the look of the spare tire sticking out supper far. My question is what is the max offset you can run and still have the tire supported by the rubber bumper? I you have have wheel info and spare tire pictures for you set up that would be great! Thanks for all the help and great community!

IMG_4149.JPG
Sponsored

Pakman

Wildtrak
First Name
Elbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello, I have never owned a car nice enough to buy wheels for so please forgive my lack of knowledge. I have a 2023 Badlands Sasquatch and would like to replace the stock wheels. From what I understand is the stock Sasquatch wheels have a +30mm offset from the factory (17x8.5 +30mm offset Bolt pattern 6x139.7). I have searched around online and haven't been able to find a whole lot of wheels that are offered in this offset. I am concerned that if I get a low offset like +10 or less that the spare tire will not get supported by the rubber bumper on the tailgate. I know people are modding it to make it work, but I personally dislike the look of the spare tire sticking out supper far. My question is what is the max offset you can run and still have the tire supported by the rubber bumper? I you have have wheel info and spare tire pictures for you set up that would be great! Thanks for all the help and great community!

Ford Bronco Spare Tire Wheel Offset (Pictures as an example) IMG_2946
My wildtrak will be shipped soon from factory. I have RW7 wheels coming with -12 offset and did some research. Barnes 4wd sells a rubber piece for different offset wheels to support your spare. I have pasted the link below.

Bronco Spare Tire Extended Bumper – Barnes 4WD

OP
OP
Bwillford

Bwillford

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco