First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have reserved and ordered a Badlands Sasquatch Bronco, but if I am pushed back further, I might just get the warthog.

however, in the mean time... as my daily driver, I bought a Sport/Big Bend.

What’s behind the front plastic bumper?

As in whats directly behind the plastic bumper to the left and right of the license plate?

I see the “cutouts” to where the hooks would be for a band land. So can I cut those out and get the badlands hooks and put them in?

What is directly behind the license plate? As effective on 9-1-2021, Texas will no longer require the front license plate.

Ford Bronco Sport/Big Bend 16B2459B-A3FE-4E5C-90B4-8871883B2BDD
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have reserved and ordered a Badlands Sasquatch Bronco, but if I am pushed back further, I might just get the warthog.

As in whats directly behind the plastic bumper to the left and right of the license plate?

I see the “cutouts” to where the hooks would be for a band land. So can I cut those out and get the badlands hooks and put them in?

What is directly behind the license plate? As effective on 9-1-2021, Texas will no longer require the front license plate.

Sweet Sport, congratulations on the new ride!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to sound rude but you're the one with the truck. Not many of us have one to look at. Maybe put the front on jack stands and take a peek.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You would have more luck asking on the Sport Forum. In particular, you might want to ask Rob Woolworth who does his own fabricating. He has already modified his Sport and will be selling some of his work - Bronco Sport Custom Accessories

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice sport, I've been seeing them pop on the roads around here. They are nice looking vehicles. Love the front end on them
Sponsored