Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
You from Milwaukee??? Isn’t peanut butter on burgers a thing there?
Wouldn't know. Only been through there once and it had to be a drive-thru state in order to make good time back home.

It's certainly not great on every burger, but when paired with sweet toppings it's quite good. In this case the pineapple would replace the crisp dill pickle slices that I traditionally use (fermented pickles are better for burgers, IMHO).

Advertisement

Used2jeep

Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

Lamenamehere

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Clubs

Wouldn't know. Only been through there once and it had to be a drive-thru state in order to make good time back home.

It's certainly not great on every burger, but when paired with sweet toppings it's quite good. In this case the pineapple would replace the crisp dill pickle slices that I traditionally use (fermented pickles are better for burgers, IMHO).
That sounds delicious.

As for the Milwaukee, I’m not from there, but they have a burger place called AJ Bombers.

They made headlines awhile back for their burgers with peanut butter. Stopped by on one of our family road trips. Awesome burgers and great atmosphere if you’re ever in the area again.

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Clubs

That is one...BIG...front bumper. :sick: I'm glad people won't be able to see us coming around the corner like that.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
I like the cyber orange but I feel like it will be too much on a 4 door. Anyone have the same concern? I like the look of that CO wildtrak with the decals that popped up but i'm going badlands and I don't want to put aftermarket decals on the vehicle. Starting to think about going race red after those pics dropped yesterday.

Bronco4lyfe85

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
If there’s one thing this website has taught me, it’s that you all have really disgusting taste in food.

Pineapple and peanut butter hamburgers?

1614384631844.gif

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement