Sponsored

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don’t see that happening here to a large extent. Perhaps to the BL crowd seeking Raptor like performance and status but not the soccer moms crawling malls at Christmas.
It's really just the die-hard fans who would do this. Your example makes sense in that case. People who have waited in anticipation for the best new 4x4, and then they see a better one in the works. They think - "Why should I buy this one, if all I have to do is wait one more year?"

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
16k is quite a few. I would think more than demand will be, depending on cost. I had to put some work in but I was able to order a gt350 to my spec and paid msrp for it, and they made only 4-5k of those a year. You have to be willing to travel and ready to pull the trigger when you find a deal but I actually enjoyed the process and I think made me enjoy the car that much more

Sponsored

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's really just the die-hard fans who would do this. Your example makes sense in that case. People who have waited in anticipation for the best new 4x4, and then they see a better one in the works. They think - "Why should I buy this one, if all I have to do is wait one more year?"
That’s likely what I’m doing. No sense dropping $10k making the 2021 bad ass when you can drop an extra $10k and have the ultimate factory bad ass that will hold value and not $10k in unrecoverable parts should a bigger bad ass Gen 2 follow or totaled because some color blind idiot took a light ?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Question, do we see the aviator PHEV setup as something coming to the Warthog/Raptor?
I think time will tell. Depends on how the first EV/Hybrid bronco goes! I mean the F150 seems to be doing well so I think in the future…yes! Not sure just how into the future though!

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think time will tell. Depends on how the first EV/Hybrid bronco goes! I mean the F150 seems to be doing well so I think in the future…yes! Not sure just how into the future though!
Thanks for replying. I been seeing on blogs and other posts that the PHEV Warthog is being muled right now. Just wanted to see if you had any insight on that. Like some of the others, I am waiting on the WH to be my single purchase..

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for replying. I been seeing on blogs and other posts that the PHEV Warthog is being muled right now. Just wanted to see if you had any insight on that. Like some of the others, I am waiting on the WH to be my single purchase..
Welcome! Yeah I don’t have much other than the spy shots we’ve all seen. I think it be cool they offer one right off the bat! I mean the Jeep 4xe seems to be a hit. Might as well bring out the big guns. Fast and good on gas!!! 💪🏼💪🏼

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Welcome! Yeah I don’t have much other than the spy shots we’ve all seen. I think it be cool they offer one right off the bat! I mean the Jeep 4xe seems to be a hit. Might as well bring out the big guns. Fast and good on gas!!! 💪🏼💪🏼
Thanks!

And you are right! It would be awesome if they do. I am crossing my fingers from Texas :) Thanks!
Sponsored