First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 F350 Superduty, 09 Jeep Unlimited, 95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just curious....sorry if this is posted somewhere. But in Stephens offer ( http://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/ ) it is stated that the dealer installed add on items are not part of the invoice price and will be charged at normal retail price. Just wondering how Granger is handling this as I thought anything the dealer does to it is part of the invoice? Thanks in advance
Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it's on the sticker, it's invoice priced with Granger. Anything that's not from Ford and is done in Iowa would be regular price, such as a clear bra, new tires, etc.

Chris

OP
OP
sharplawns

sharplawns

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 F350 Superduty, 09 Jeep Unlimited, 95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it's on the sticker, it's invoice priced with Granger. Anything that's not from Ford and is done in Iowa would be regular price, such as a clear bra, new tires, etc.

Chris
Ok but are the 200 ( or whatever) Ford add-ons part of that invoice?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Granger Ford would be your best source for this. I'd hate to say something and then be slightly off in my response.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious....sorry if this is posted somewhere. But in Stephens offer ( http://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/ ) it is stated that the dealer installed add on items are not part of the invoice price and will be charged at normal retail price. Just wondering how Granger is handling this as I thought anything the dealer does to it is part of the invoice? Thanks in advance
I think Stephens wrote that before Ford announced the DIO plan, where those options would be included on B&P, and thus invoice. Stephens says that " Not accessories, any options that come from the factory that are on the invoice will of course be included in the less-than-invoice pricing, but not after-the-sale accessories. ".

The DIOs will be on the invoice in Ford's plan...so Stephens will include those in the pricing. The invoice is the invoice...they are selling for $1000 below whatever is on the invoice. Accessories added after the fact of course would not be.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FIrst of all @Granger Ford is not competing with @StephensAutoCenter we are proud to have them on the forum and take care of the east coast contingent along side of @NayNay, either one of them can and will handle the east coast and into the mountains with dignity and honesty...

DIO are Dealer installed options that will be ordered on the Bronco and it is part of the invoice... all of our pricing will be included with them as will the above mentioned store representatives...

Not trying to hijack or be persnickety just want the facts out there...

Sponsored

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think Stephens wrote that before Ford announced the DIO plan, where those options would be included on B&P, and thus invoice. Stephens says that " Not accessories, any options that come from the factory that are on the invoice will of course be included in the less-than-invoice pricing, but not after-the-sale accessories. ".

The DIOs will be on the invoice in Ford's plan...so Stephens will include those in the pricing. The invoice is the invoice...they are selling for $1000 below whatever is on the invoice. Accessories added after the fact of course would not be.

This is correct. I'll make a change to our FAQ.

/john