Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Everyone!

I believe when a dealership does a great job, it deserves to be praised.

I can not speak high enough of Sterling Ford in Opelousas LA. My experience began when @ZLAMKE came on to the forums and offered a 1 day only sale. I called him up and was able to lock in my offer. During the entire buying process, he kept me informed of the order status as often as he received updates. When the bronco finally arrived, he was just as excited as I was! Even to the point where he hand waxed it for me himself!!

Now I was very sceptical during the entire time and had my doubts. Surly no dealership was this good, but I gave it a shot, and boy am I glad I did! I actually had to fly from Orlando Fla to New Orleans, and rent a car to drive another 2 hrs to get to the dealership.

When I got there, my bronco was sitting at the front of the dealership on display and boy was I excited. Still having my guard up, I asked to sign the papers before even sitting in it. Not once did I ever get any pushback or trouble with the agreed pricing. While we were waiting for the finance office, Zach even brought me over some local cuisine to try, boudin. That stuff is good!

When it was time to go into finance, I joked, "Well Zach, I'll see you in an hr." He laughed and said, "oh no, I'll see you in 20min". Surely enough, Finance was super easy. I didn't get pushback for denying the extended warranty but did decide to go with the dent/tire/wheel protection. (I have kids 😜)

Once everything was signed, I then took it for a drive with Zach and had a blast.

Everyone, words do not describe how amazing of an experience I had by buying a vehicle from this dealership. I have purchased 9 vehicles in the last 12 years and none of the buying experience comes close to this one.

Thank you Thank You THANK YOU @ZLAMKE for being one of the good guys and I truly hope nothing but great success for you. You deserve it.

IMG_20220423_193002.jpg
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Glad to hear some positivity around here. ;)

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't wait to give similar props to my local dealer here in suburban Philly, so far really great people. Getting built next week

ZLAMKE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the kind words Diydner, it was a pleasure helping you with the purchase of your Bronco. I look forward to seeing pictures of the adventures!

To everyone else reading this; once the order banks reopen we will continue the search for consumers in need of an honest and trustworthy dealership.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Everyone!

I can not speak high enough of Sterling Ford in Opelousas LA. My experience began when @ZLAMKE came on to the forums and offered a 1 day only sale. I called him up and was able to lock in my offer. During the entire buying process, he kept me informed of the order status as often as he received updates. When the bronco finally arrived, he was just as excited as I was! Even to the point where he hand waxed it for me himself!!

Now I was very sceptical during the entire time and had my doubts. Surly no dealership was this good, but I gave it a shot, and boy am I glad I did! I actually had to fly from Orlando Fla to New Orleans, and rent a car to drive another 2 hrs to get to the dealership.

When I got there, my bronco was sitting at the front of the dealership on display and boy was I excited. Still having my guard up, I asked to sign the papers before even sitting in it. Not once did I ever get any pushback or trouble with the agreed pricing. While we were waiting for the finance office, Zach even brought me over some local cuisine to try, boudin. That stuff is good!

When it was time to go into finance, I joked, "Well Zach, I'll see you in an hr." He laughed and said, "oh no, I'll see you in 20min". Surely enough, Finance was super easy. I didn't get pushback for denying the extended warranty but did decide to go with the dent/tire/wheel protection. (I have kids 😜)

Once everything was signed, I then took it for a drive with Zach and had a blast.

Everyone, words do not describe how amazing of an experience I had by buying a vehicle from this dealership. I have purchased 9 vehicles in the last 12 years and none of the buying experience comes close to this one.

Thank you Thank You THANK YOU @ZLAMKE for being one of the good guys and I truly hope nothing but great success for you. You deserve it.

Ford Bronco Sterling Ford of Opelousas IMG_20220423_193002
Nice to hear the good reports. Thanks

Taichi

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 XLT sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Everyone!

Ford Bronco Sterling Ford of Opelousas IMG_20220423_193002
I see you couldn't wait to drop the top either! Congrats and welcome to the family!
Sponsored