Sponsored

Still going! Icon Tie Rods $240 on Amazon! Be gone Bronco TAX!

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question for the group: would you recommend installing these on a 2023 Badlands with Sasquatch package and keep the OEMs as spares for the trail? Or vice versa? I have not modded the OEM suspension at all if that matters.
Sponsored

SeptuagenarianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for the group: would you recommend installing these on a 2023 Badlands with Sasquatch package and keep the OEMs as spares for the trail? Or vice versa? I have not modded the OEM suspension at all if that matters.
That's exactly what I'm doing: installing the Icons, and carry the OEMs as a spare--or for a possible trail assist to somebody who needs one. At $100-130* per side (inner & outer) this is financially equivalent to buying a spare pair of OEMs for the trail.

*Somebody check me on the pricing. I see them starting at $85 for a full set of inner and outer, going up to $130 at dealers.

Last edited:

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wouldn’t get those unless you have the supporting mods done to your rack like the stage 1 from 74weld or the Broncobuster version. Or at the minimum least get the bushings for your rack.

Last edited:

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would not change the OEM to these without upgrading the steering rack

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snacktime

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not my video but this is for the people thinking about upgrading their tie rods.
We got plenty of threads for the next step. Blanco sold out, he is a sponsor nutt swinger now(still a really nice person).

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since Amazon Marketplace is really a digital flea market, I would suggest confirming with ICON they actually have an account setup and are selling the ones here. That's a pretty steep discount and makes me wary.

This story talks about a scam where someone setup an account for "by Canada Goose" and of course it wasn't, because they don't sell anything on Amazon. Buyer beware.

A representative at Amazon I contacted for this story seemed surprised that I would not know the site itself is rarely the seller. I was surprised that she would not know I would not know this. Or that I would not understand that when a coat appears to be sold “by Canada Goose” itself, it’s not. And therein lies the rub.
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/01/counterfeit-canada-goose-amazon/581041/

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Dusty at ICON straight from Icon what shenanigan's are you pulling?
They're part of an inventory reduction program that includes a few part numbers across our product lines. Grab 'em while you can because once they've drawn down to whatever their target inventory is, the price goes back.

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since Amazon Marketplace is really a digital flea market, I would suggest confirming with ICON they actually have an account setup and are selling the ones here. That's a pretty steep discount and makes me wary.

This story talks about a scam where someone setup an account for "by Canada Goose" and of course it wasn't, because they don't sell anything on Amazon. Buyer beware.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/01/counterfeit-canada-goose-amazon/581041/
Yes there can be scams but in this case it's legit. Those are being sold by us, shipped from our warehouse.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad I got a set, looks like the reduced price is gone. Thanks for posting @Snacktime

Silentwutch

Raptor
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Raptor, 23 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My wife bought me a set for Xmas.....Then I bought a Bronco Raptor. Brand new in the box I'd do $200 shipped. Paypal only.

UPDATE:::: SOLD!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Snacktime

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They're part of an inventory reduction program that includes a few part numbers across our product lines. Grab 'em while you can because once they've drawn down to whatever their target inventory is, the price goes back.
So what's next? Maybe a differential skid plate reduction?

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i went with bronco busters i can put on myself and have a choice of what side i like the look of
Are you talking about the brace? If so, Great product but just wanted you to be aware that if you ever upgrade your coilovers, the brace will rub the springs at full compression. But if it’s with stock, it works perfect.

As others have mentioned in this thread and documented on this forum, if you upgrade the tie rod you move the weak point to the steering rack. So you should get the bushing (and the stage 1 billet housing) to help with that stress. Some people rather have a tie rod snap and replace that.

For me i upgraded it all. But that’s just me and having the wife shake her head at me. 😆
Sponsored