Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Morning guys, hope y'all can help. For the past six months I have been waiting for the magic email notice, my Bronco is scheduled.... I placed my reservation on August 17, 2020, I knew I was behind a large number of earlier reservations and got in line. When I placed order, I accepted I was including many of the deadly sins, but did switch to soft top within a week of placing my order. I have been watching the production emails, like everyone else and have noticed the inconsistency on time stamps, restrictions, etc.
Question:
Is there anyone else still waiting, with a July/August '20 reservation, soft top? (Build below)
Reservation 8/17/20 - Badlands, 4 door, Squatch, Lux, Tow, 2.7, soft top.

....seems like every earlier reservation I see, is holding out for the MIC top or 99. Just checking to see if I may have an issue with dealer allocations or something else. Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
could be the dealer 99'd you, could be it wasn't placed for 2022, however I would bet it is most likely the dealer doesn't have the allocations, they trump everything. No allocations and it doesn't matter how easily they could build it or how many people who reserved or just walked in after you did, get one. I would go ahead and verify with them that they re-ordered for 2022 and do not have it coded as a 99 (do not build). If another dealer has allocations and no orders, they will get dealer stock and, while probably rare right now, it will become common in the future that they start getting MIC, Lux, etc. before reservation holders at non-favored dealers. Eating up constrained items that further push those reservations even later. It will become a vicious circle.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 8/5, and just got scheduled last week for 1/17. No sins though. Hold out hope. Could be coming soon.

OP
OP
Sgilson

Sgilson

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

could be the dealer 99'd you, could be it wasn't placed for 2022, however I would bet it is most likely the dealer doesn't have the allocations, they trump everything. No allocations and it doesn't matter how easily they could build it or how many people who reserved or just walked in after you did, get one. I would go ahead and verify with them that they re-ordered for 2022 and do not have it coded as a 99 (do not build). If another dealer has allocations and no orders, they will get dealer stock and, while probably rare right now, it will become common in the future that they start getting MIC, Lux, etc. before reservation holders at non-favored dealers. Eating up constrained items that further push those reservations even later. It will become a vicious circle.
Thanks Drex, I have Ford email confirmation '22 conversion order is in and dealer sent me order details with priority code 10. Just trying to figure out if I have a unique situation and should be scheduled by now or if there are many more in my situation with earlier time stamps. If so, misery loves company, lol.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m an 8/13, of 2021 for an OBX SAS Lux w/ 2.7. My blend is 12/1. It’s likely either the dealer has you 99’d by accident of the Badlands are that backed up due to demand.

Sponsored

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a 7/18/2020 reservation for a soft top, badlands, lux, sasquatch, tow... Haven't been scheduled yet. I think you'll find that there are lots of us, and we're all getting pissed LOL (I laugh only because there's nothing else I can do).

OP
OP
Sgilson

Sgilson

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

8/20? There are a lot of folks here from the 1st week that has not been scheduled.
Thanks, I understand and am aware... Trying to get a feel if these earlier timestamps are 4 door, soft tops.

Deleted member 19285

7/15 BL, lux, Sas, Soft...no schedule. I think if you want to expedite, you need to find a ADM dealer, remove constraints, and/or get lucky finding one of those dealers with allocations and few orders.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sgilson

Sgilson

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 7/18/2020 reservation for a soft top, badlands, lux, sasquatch, tow... Haven't been scheduled yet. I think you'll find that there are lots of us, and we're all getting pissed LOL (I laugh only because there's nothing else I can do).
Thanks, I appreciate the input.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, I understand and am aware... Trying to get a feel if these earlier timestamps are 4 door, soft tops.
4 door and soft top here with a Day 2 reservation. It will depend a lot on your dealer allocations or whatever black magic Ford uses.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/18 res. Same build less the tow. No date in sight.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/18 res. Same build less the tow. No date in sight.
That's a little strange...it seems your dealer either has a ton of soft top orders; has very few allocations; or they had you 99d. did they tell you the allocation number and how many were in front of you?