Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How am I supposed to preorder a vehicle in a previously unseen color? Why would it be called Cactus Gray if it is Fighter Jet? Is there a Ford precedent? Hoping a F150 like colorize 360 tool will do the trick

7128B14B-58CC-46BD-9499-D642DD182AD6.png

23704A1D-F4AB-4AC3-B3EB-69E3074816D6.jpeg

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy Birthday Sarge

Happy Birthday Sarge!!!
It’s big @JAGSarge 55th Anniversary too... how weird. Just a day off but we couldn’t have the drop on O.J.’s birthday so I understand why Ford had to really do their research this second attempt in July ?

Last edited:

thDesigns

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F-150, 57 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have no idea how that back window is going to open with the spare in place, but I think it looks awesome... as for color, it looks like a very dirty Bronco which is right by me.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How am I supposed to preorder a vehicle in a previously unseen color? Why would it be called Cactus Gray if it is Fighter Jet? Is there a Ford precedent? Hoping a F150 like colorize 360 tool will do the trick

Ford Bronco Sunday Teaser Posted gamora

Reservations start tomorrow with spec outs commencing in December... plenty of time to question your decisions until then?

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have no idea how that back window is going to open with the spare in place, but I think it looks awesome... as for color, it looks like a very dirty Bronco which is right by me.
same way it opens on the Jeep. Jeep opens opens the door and glass slowly opens.

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Magic.
If not magic, you’ll probably have to open the swing gate first. Unless they got some German engineers in there...

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like the Cactus Gray but scared to death it will clash with the color of my house in the driveway... call me crazy but I don’t want my new Bronco to be washed out when people drive by... she’s supposed to draw attention!
Ford Bronco Sunday Teaser Posted 8BED94EE-81B3-43F5-AE83-1CB2F9D30310

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really like the Cactus Gray but scared to death it will clash with the color of my house in the driveway... call me crazy but I don’t want my new Bronco to be washed out when people drive by... she’s supposed to draw attention!
Ford Bronco Sunday Teaser Posted 8BED94EE-81B3-43F5-AE83-1CB2F9D30310
Karen and then HOA might come after you if the car clashes with the house!

but that’s VERY close.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1. God I hate this swing gate and swinging glass. It would be so nice to have a retractable rear window and a tailgate so I wouldn’t have to make sure I have room to swing the swing gate open and then lift the glass to access anything in the back

2. I’ve also been in the “looks like a Jeep” camp. I’m REALLY hoping Ford has some sort of factory accessory spoiler that gives the rear end a more Bronco R appearance just for that touch of differentiation

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i didn’t really have an expectation, though I didn’t expect it to look nearly identical to the Jeep. Different angles, lines, something to distinguish it from a Wrangler.

Like I said, I love the new look overall, but the back glass and rear portion of the roof scream Jeep to me.
Well people will be seeing more than 1/4 of your car at all times generally.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I didn’t see any mention of this, but is it just me or is there some kind of knob or button or something on the upper part of the glass between the hinges? Or are my eyes just seeing a reflection? I can’t think of any use for something functional in that spot ?‍♂
Sponsored