First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got mine yesterday from Amazon for my "22" , 2door, lux, 2.7, BadSquatch..

Updated flashcal on a laptop..no problem..

Did everything it said it does with ease real easy..

Untill...

Tire size adj for speedo calibration...

I have a Sasquatch Badlands..
wirh
the factory tire size 35x12.5x17E but in a BFG KM3..bfg said tire size act is 34.5" .so I started there..programmer starts at 32" and has quarter inch increments to adj..
Well the final calibration size in programmer ended up being 32.75" to be spot on with wayz GPS and side road speed sign monitoring systems with speed read out..
I went down in half inch increments (once I realized I had to go tire smaller not larger)
I tried that to begin with..lol
Once I got almost there that extra Quarter inch made it spot on..

My spedo from the factory From day 1 with goodyears until 2k miles and boughr the bfg's that been in for 4k miles was 2 mph slow..if read 25mph was actually going 23mph...

Back to the Flashcal..

All setting you have or change will stay highlighted from where it was set previously..
As it should and does..

Except for the tire size for speedo calibration..
It seems to always read 32" even when it accepted ea 1/2 adj and my GPS kept showing I was going the right way on adj..when making nxt adj in flashcal it read 32 again.then again and again..so it does not tell you your set size BUT it does adj speedo..Just always says 32 when you go back to that screen..(really confusing when trying to confirm the current tire size setting)

Is it worth 200$ ????

It did get rid of the double honk too...

Wish it could unlock "Sport mode" for my BadSquatch tho...
That would make it worth 200$ !!!