Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love your taste in Broncos, as you can tell by my pic. 2dr, Badsquatch with Lux. Had mine since Nov 2021 and still love it. Sucks for the passengers but that isn't my problem. Lol.

I am glad Ford is stepping up and getting you a new top.
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm currently waiting for an entirely new top on my 4 door. Leaks between the middle panel and ear shell. Dealer tried twice to replace the weather seal but it didn't work.
This is probably why ADV and TOR ditched the removable 3-panel setup for a single removable panel.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
lol my 23 2 door does this too, only on the passenger side. I too just put a microfiber where it pools. maybe I will bring it up at my next service i was just going to live with it. oddly no water comes in going through a car wash.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
"I now understand why all the 2dr guys talk smack"

Okay -- you obviously never have the need to carry passengers or gear. Nice looking rig for sure, but many of us use our Broncos for Ski and camping trips, or carry more than one passenger.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious -- I never heard Raptor and "POS" used in a single sentence before -- usually they are highly lauded despite their crazy price. Can you elaborate?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
"I now understand why all the 2dr guys talk smack"

Okay -- you obviously never have the need to carry passengers or gear. Nice looking rig for sure, but many of us use our Broncos for Ski and camping trips, or carry more than one passenger.
Iā€™m sorry you felt so offended that you needed to comment. My bronco can carry everything we need. I had a 4 door and now I have a 2 door. The 2 door looks better and is better for everything I need it for. Itā€™s a toy for me not a daily. If I needed more room I could load my truck and just tow the bronco wherever I need.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just curious -- I never heard Raptor and "POS" used in a single sentence before -- usually they are highly lauded despite their crazy price. Can you elaborate?
Take a trip over to the raptor forum and youā€™ll see, mine was in the service dep 10 times in 3 months. The shocks on it were bad, Ford sent 10 separate replacements, Iā€™m not exaggerating. All of them were missing a component and the dealership was unable to install them on my vehicle. It took them eight months to get suitable replacements and by that time the truck was already gone. The battery randomly died leaving me stranded. Once I got it jumped. The digital display was completely black. It did not come back again until the battery was disconnected and The exhaust had a rattle the dealership performed a TSB the rattle came back a week later. The window switches would randomly not work. I ran it up the chain at Ford corporate, and it qualified for a repurchase.

C-Note

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Monster1926 Did the dealer say how long itā€™d take to get the new top?

Sponsored

Gregus73

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Silverado 2500 HC, 2023 Bronco Heritage, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If a dealer offered you $20k more than you paid for your bronco and a F-150 Raptor at MSRP would you be happy? Iā€™m pretty happy, itā€™s unfortunate my raptor was a lemon but Iā€™m real happy in my GMC babymax. I wanted another bronco for a summer toy/winter vehicle for my wife.
I love the babymax, great engine. Got a loaner 1500, lots of power for a 3.0l. I have the 6.6l turbo and really happy with it so far.

Nice looking Bronco too.

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does your top look Like this:

1704400794295.png

It is a known 6g fact that tops will spontaneously crack in this location.

If they are replacing your top I wouldn't be losing any sleep over it. There are tens of thousands of hard tops running around without any leaks.
That does not look spontaneous, unless it was spontaneously dropped on its corner.