First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Glad to see ya back in the fold! (for a few months, LOL)

I have a 4dr Badlands softie now (.... and the 2dr Base still).
The softie is so nice for convenience on these things. We drop the top FAR more often than we do with the 2dr. No need to be home to lift the shell and store it ... just flip flip fold ... done.

2dr soft top is now much higher on my priority list, but as you noted, the MIC is nice for winter.... I think. Haven't been through winter with this soft top 4dr yet! LOL

Having an auto with the heated seats, which allows for remote start/warm up is THE SHIT so far this winter though !!!
NGL when I read I have a 4 door BL now I was like oh man, then I read the second half glad to see you kept your OG. I was actually looking at an AB BD in MI, Mrs. Vetoed it though as it had a “tiny screen” 🙄. I found this one 30 mins south of me in Warren IN. They’ve been sitting on it for 5 months and I guess it was right time right place. It’s been unseasonaly warm up here in FW but the ford pass app is awesome letting us schedule remote starts. This one is gonna stick around for a while, I plan to do a mild build on it and wheel it. Glad to see your still poking around here.
Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m back, I picked up another bronco after I unloaded my first edition for a gen 3 raptor. After the raptor being a giant POS I picked up a baby max Sierra which I love. I got the itch for another bronco and found a great deal on a slightly used one local. It’s a 2023 2d SAS BL AG 2.7 Lux with 4000 miles for $55000. I love the 2 door compared to my 4 dr FE and I now understand why all the 2dr guys talk smack. After a few months of ownership I noticed drips on the inside (pics below). I figured they would just reseal the windows and call it a day, well they just called and said they’re gonna order me a new top. Pretty crazy considering it’s not even 1 year old. Makes me worry for the future if it can’t last a year.

IMG_0131.jpeg

IMG_0609.jpeg
I have the same leaking issue on mine and will be speaking to the dealer - '23 WT almost a year old. Resorted to taping a diaper where it puddles.
I’m back, I picked up another bronco after I unloaded my first edition for a gen 3 raptor. After the raptor being a giant POS I picked up a baby max Sierra which I love. I got the itch for another bronco and found a great deal on a slightly used one local. It’s a 2023 2d SAS BL AG 2.7 Lux with 4000 miles for $55000. I love the 2 door compared to my 4 dr FE and I now understand why all the 2dr guys talk smack. After a few months of ownership I noticed drips on the inside (pics below). I figured they would just reseal the windows and call it a day, well they just called and said they’re gonna order me a new top. Pretty crazy considering it’s not even 1 year old. Makes me worry for the future if it can’t last a year.

Ford Bronco Surprise, New Top IMG_0131

Ford Bronco Surprise, New Top IMG_0609
I have the same issue on my 9 month old ‘23 WT. Will be discussing with dealer. I’ve resorted to putting a diaper on it during heavy rain 🤦🏻‍♂️
Ford Bronco Surprise, New Top IMG_1641

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice Rig. Picked my BL w/mid package Aug 22. No issues with hard top. Only issue was a bad headlight switch. Lights would come on while parked and drain the battery causing charging issues.

IMG_1007.jpeg

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice find! We love our 2 door Basesquatch, had it 20 months now. With all you read on this forum I was so worried about issues with the top, oil leaks from the engine, etc. Nothing so far, the Bronco has been great. I especially like the price we got it for, reserved the morning after the reveal.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ive noticed mine leaking there once or twice. Never happens in a car wash. I've only ever noticed it while sitting inside waiting out a heavy downpour but couldn't pinpoint the source. The water drips land in the same location as your photo though. really wish I could catch it again

Sponsored
OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the same leaking issue on mine and will be speaking to the dealer - '23 WT almost a year old. Resorted to taping a diaper where it puddles.

I have the same issue on my 9 month old ‘23 WT. Will be discussing with dealer. I’ve resorted to putting a diaper on it during heavy rain 🤦🏻‍♂️
Ford Bronco Surprise, New Top IMG_1007
I really thought they were gonna reseal the windows and send me on my way. I was shocked when they said they ordered me a new top. I sent some pictures in to my service advisor, he showed the tech and the tech new right away it’s an issue with the top itself. Hopefully your dealer doesn’t try to give you the run around.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ive noticed mine leaking there once or twice. Never happens in a car wash. I've only ever noticed it while sitting inside waiting out a heavy downpour but couldn't pinpoint the source. The water drips land in the same location as your photo though. really wish I could catch it again
Get some pictures of it and get an appt.

SeaVee

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine (2dr) will leak there randomly. Not all the time, maybe once every 10 or so rain events, in the exact same place as yours
Ford Bronco Surprise, New Top IMG_0569
Ford Bronco Surprise, New Top IMG_0569

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Took delivery Aug 5th 2022 got just over 24k miles and no issues either
May 22 and 15,000 miles no problems.
I did notice in bright sunlight and just the right angle, you can see the honeycomb.
Only complaint is on dusty trails, dust does come into the cabin. But hey WTF.

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did notice in bright sunlight and just the right angle, you can see the honeycomb.
I dont think thats supposed to happen. Id talk to a dealer about a replacement personally.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Only complaint is on dusty trails, dust does come into the cabin. But hey WTF.
My FE had the honey comb. Get it in before the 3/36 ends, they’ll take pics and send it to ford more than likely they’ll warranty it.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang, looks like the a bad run of rear window seals on the 2-doors . I am surprised that Ford is replacing the top and not just caulking / rtv'ing / flex sealing the rear windows.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dang, looks like the a bad run of rear window seals on the 2-doors . I am surprised that Ford is replacing the top and not just caulking / rtv'ing / flex sealing the rear windows.
Fully expected that to happen, the tech working on mine said it’s the top itself and not the windows. I even suggested it’s prob the window seal.

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak