Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does "previewed" mean?
I believe the dealers get a previewed list of possible builds/dates. Then, Ford confirms those to makes sure they can build them. My dealer had one Bronco being previewed (mine) and other Ford vehicles as well. He said it will be built.
Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That’s going to be awesome! Can’t wait to get your reactions when it’s delivered!

I deferred to MY22 for the expected hard top update for roof rack with squatch, but now considering trying to place an order with soft top now and take my chances.

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Switched yesterday morning. Was previously scheduled for 9/13 after being bumped twice and have a VIN so hoping it stays then. Badlands, 2.7 SAS, Mid, Tow, and now soft-top. Glad i could switch it yesterday. Dealer looked at it Friday and it was not open to do it. I asked them to look again and it was there. I am glad...I got to use their demo badlands for 24 hours a week ago and know i will use the soft-top much more. Just wish i would have done the higher package for the bigger screen and full cameras all the way around. Made parking a breeze. Oh well on that.

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went ahead and made the switch to soft top.........dealer contacted me on 8/12 to see if I wanted to make the switch, I confirmed "yes" with him on 8/14.
Approved updated DORA on 8/16. My dealer emailed yesterday that my build was being previewed. So excited! Fingers crossed I get the official email tomorrow.
7/15 reservation
Black Diamond - CG
2.3 Manual
Tow

papsblue

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went ahead and made the switch to soft top.........dealer contacted me on 8/12 to see if I wanted to make the switch, I confirmed "yes" with him on 8/14.
Approved updated DORA on 8/16. My dealer emailed yesterday that my build was being previewed. So excited! Fingers crossed I get the official email tomorrow.
7/15 reservation
Black Diamond - CG
2.3 Manual
Tow

.... so I also just got an updated DORA with a date of 8/16....maybe I wasn't ACTUALLY switched on 7/7

OP
OP
JeR2D2

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Update

IT WORKED! Made the switch with my dealer on Monday, received my build date email today for 9/13! So stoked!

7/14 3pm pst reservation- build in signature

15E42979-B482-480D-B6DD-98F65124A062.jpeg
Sponsored