BuckinSquatch

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My screen doesn't black out, it does however FREEZE a lot. And I've noticed it's only when using car play where it will occasionally just completely freeze and only specifically on the car play partition of the screen. The rest of the touch screen where the Ford user interface is still works and functions. Anyone else deal with this or something similar?
I get that too, been happening a lot more of the recent. Do you get a loud digital screech when it freezes? Happens to me when I the truck goes into reverse, the start/stop activates or at times activating the front camera.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I get that too, been happening a lot more of the recent. Do you get a loud digital screech when it freezes? Happens to me when I the truck goes into reverse, the start/stop activates or at times activating the front camera.
Hi there. Can you send us a PM with your VIN & dealer name/location? I’ll see how I can assist on my end regarding these screen freeze concerns if you are still in need of assistance. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".
Sponsored