First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Screen went dead June 8th after a normal day, finally got an appointment on June 14th and they had to order a specific part. Advisor (Cam Clark Richmond BC, Canada) informed me 2-3 days to arrive as the part comes from New York.

As expected, no call on Friday, Monday or today so I already contacted ford customer service, looks like its back-ordered. I saw another post where took 7 weeks to resolve this, how many will I wait to solve this?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well... it is better to just forget about it so when it arrives you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I don't think anyone here is going to have a definitive answer for you. But it took 9 weeks for my wife's Ford Escape screen to arrive after it died. So probably not tomorrow.

OP
OP

Georgeyvr24

Wildtrak
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im not sure if they are getting a whole new system, probably just a part but 9 weeks its too much. did they give u something for the trouble?

Tnjrb

Outer Banks
First Name
Jedidiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Screen went dead June 8th after a normal day, finally got an appointment on June 14th and they had to order a specific part. Advisor (Cam Clark Richmond BC, Canada) informed me 2-3 days to arrive as the part comes from New York.

As expected, no call on Friday, Monday or today so I already contacted ford customer service, looks like its back-ordered. I saw another post where took 7 weeks to resolve this, how many will I wait to solve this?
same issue here. my APIM module is bad apparently. dealer said its on back order with no projected date.

This makes me want to give the vehicle away at this point. I essentially live in the vehicle and on the phone for work. At this point, not having handsfree speaker/phone is not an option for me.

I'm so frustrated and no clue what to do now. Tried to ping to @Ford Motor Company on here but no response yet. I miss my wrangler...

Sponsored
OP
OP

Georgeyvr24

Wildtrak
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
same issue here. my APIM module is bad apparently. dealer said its on back order with no projected date.

This makes me want to give the vehicle away at this point. I essentially live in the vehicle and on the phone for work. At this point, not having handsfree speaker/phone is not an option for me.

I'm so frustrated and no clue what to do now. Tried to ping to @Ford Motor Company on here but no response yet. I miss my wrangler...
SO frustrating!! I can't even use the AC properly in the first heat wave of the year. well done @Ford Motor Company .. 3 weeks now

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had something weird happen at the weekend, I got in and started up the Bronco and the Wi-Fi options showed up on the screen, and then a second screen laid over the top. Switching between Navigation/Radio/Settings etc, still left me with the screen of the Wi-Fi options overlaid on top of it.

It looked terrible but also didn't function properly. I turned off the Bronco, turned it on again, same thing. I opened the driver and passenger doors and left them for 15 secs, same thing when I started it back up.

What sorted it out was when I pulled the Bronco into the garage and the lights auto changed to being on and the screen went to it's blue night time mode, that's when the screen rectified itself.

There do seem to be quite the amount of electrical gremlins in these Broncos!

KellStir

Badlands
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion; Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m at 7 weeks since they ordered the APIM. 10 weeks without the screen. So annoying. And I have a big trip planned.

DanielIvan

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My screen doesn't black out, it does however FREEZE a lot. And I've noticed it's only when using car play where it will occasionally just completely freeze and only specifically on the car play partition of the screen. The rest of the touch screen where the Ford user interface is still works and functions. Anyone else deal with this or something similar?

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My screen doesn't black out, it does however FREEZE a lot. And I've noticed it's only when using car play where it will occasionally just completely freeze and only specifically on the car play partition of the screen. The rest of the touch screen where the Ford user interface is still works and functions. Anyone else deal with this or something similar?
If your screen is still powered on, but simply freezing, you may be able to free it up again by doing a soft reset, pushing both the power/volume button and the fast forward/next track button simultaneously for several seconds (5 sec?).

Try that and see if it works.

DanielIvan

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If your screen is still powered on, but simply freezing, you may be able to free it up again by doing a soft reset, pushing both the power/volume button and the fast forward/next track button simultaneously for several seconds (5 sec?).

Try that and see if it works.
Will try that next time. Thanks for the tip!

Bimjoker

Black Diamond
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper s & Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When we were building ours we wanted to get the bigger screen and the person at the dealership recommended not to get it because he said they’ve had so many problems with them.

Rdavis

Big Bend
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any update on this mine started today.
Sponsored