Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m looking for a tailgate table for my Braptor…. I’m undecided between the goose gear and Outback adventures….. anyone have any of these installed and what do you like and dislike?

C52A8282-22B0-4839-823E-AA94E58B1AB5.jpeg

AEB3D898-8D31-4FA8-A930-A05834A46C11.jpeg
Go with the Goose-Gear. I had looked at both myself and settled on the Goose-Gear. Loved it so much, we became dealers for Goose-Gear (paid full MSRP for my own table on our bronco)

It's a great add-on and we sell it here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/goose-gear-tailgate-table-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco Tailgate table for Bronco Raptor? Goose7

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. It comes down to the cost, cable or no cable, full cutting board or not, and what you think you like best.

I opted for the tailgater with less cost, larger cutting board, and magnetic rail. I have 0 complaints. It has not made any noise and it has worked very well. I have not had any issue with the cables and the full side cutting board is very nice. I opted for the grey hammer finish and I would happily buy it again if I needed to.

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I installed the oem table. Took a few hours. It’s fine for my purposes but only holds 25lbs ish. I am not sure how those heavy duty tables are screwed into the tailgate but the oem one you install metal anchors into the gate sheet metal and the anchors hold the screws for the table. I wouldn’t want to put a lot of weight on a table as you are basically just pulling against the metal skin of your tailgate. At least I’d make sure there are more than 4 anchor points. On a side note I installed the under trunk safe and it’s super easy and fits and works great without giving up any storage space.

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i returned my OEM one, sorry not drilling into the tailgate of a braptor for a table that only holds 25lbs and has cables. keeping an eye out for a no drill solution or a definitive winner, so that I only have to drill once.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i returned my OEM one, sorry not drilling into the tailgate of a braptor for a table that only holds 25lbs and has cables. keeping an eye out for a no drill solution or a definitive winner, so that I only have to drill once.
The Trailgater is no drill and rated at 50 lbs. It uses plastic inserts that go into the existing slots in the tailgate. They seem kinda chintzy at first but once it's all installed it feels perfectly solid....and no drill.

It does have cables though... not that I've ever even really noticed them 🤷‍♂️

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Trailgater is no drill and rated at 50 lbs. It uses plastic inserts that go into the existing slots in the tailgate. They seem kinda chintzy at first but once it's all installed it feels perfectly solid....and no drill.

It does have cables though... not that I've ever even really noticed them 🤷‍♂️
thank you for clarifying, this is a compromise im willing to make!

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I installed the oem table. Took a few hours. It’s fine for my purposes but only holds 25lbs ish. I am not sure how those heavy duty tables are screwed into the tailgate but the oem one you install metal anchors into the gate sheet metal and the anchors hold the screws for the table. I wouldn’t want to put a lot of weight on a table as you are basically just pulling against the metal skin of your tailgate. At least I’d make sure there are more than 4 anchor points. On a side note I installed the under trunk safe and it’s super easy and fits and works great without giving up any storage space.
Can you elaborate on the under trunk safe? Is that a Ford aftermarket part? Any links or pics? Thx

BlackDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up the rough country table. Simple and clean. Shelf has holes for bags/straps etc. I believe rated for 75lbs-check that first.
Also under 100$ bucks shipped free and fast. I don’t have the bronco to mount it but the table is nice.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. It comes down to the cost, cable or no cable, full cutting board or not, and what you think you like best.

I opted for the tailgater with less cost, larger cutting board, and magnetic rail. I have 0 complaints. It has not made any noise and it has worked very well. I have not had any issue with the cables and the full side cutting board is very nice. I opted for the grey hammer finish and I would happily buy it again if I needed to.
Post some pics!

Also, from the pics, it looks like Goose Gear cutting board is the same size no? Is trailgater's really bigger?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Post some pics!

Also, from the pics, it looks like Goose Gear cutting board is the same size no? Is trailgater's really bigger?
The Goose Gear board isn't a full rectangle, it's cut to fit the tailgate latch bump. Look close, you'll see it.

The Trailgater board is a full rectangle.

As for which one has the most usable square inches...no clue.

Idk if Goose Gears can do this...I haven't looked that closely at the design (anyone know?), but Trail Gaters cutting board can be used on either side of the table. May not matter to anyone but thought I would point it out.

20220712_070457.jpg

20220712_070445.jpg

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor