First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just got a table today. A little bit has changed since the video at the beginning of the post.
The kit now includes a drill bit and drill stop.

Not sure if anything else is different. They might have updated the instructions on applying the rubber strips.

Do the jack nuts look the same?

22-06-02 16-47-05 1458.jpg

1654206698641.png

1654206718837.png
1654206620084.png
I got my table back in October and it had the drill bit and stop included. Yes those are same jack nuts. They work fine if you don't over crank them, but better ones seem to be cheap so why not.
Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used the jack nuts that came with the table for mine and they did fine. Made sure to torque them only to what was specified (6.3 lb ft) and turned out great.

Man drilling the holes was nerve racking. I took my time, quadruple checked each one, test fit after each one too to make sure it was all good.

Ford Bronco Tailgate table install 1654459251082

It is odd how Ford designed this as an accessory spot where we would remove the stock trim piece, yet cheaped out on the paint. In person you can see some of the unpainted area through the Bronco cut out.

I'm thinking of getting some vinyl in a color that either matches cyber orange or badlands orange to put behind the cutout and back it with a thin plastic piece or some scrap aluminum...

Last edited:

Jbox343

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was prepping my table for install today and while marking the drill locations I noticed that the bottom right did not want to line up. I have to lift it up to get it to line up but then it seems like everything else will be out of alignment. Anyone else have a similar issue?

OP
OP
Rednek

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

just make sure lower rh corner is positioned correctly then mark all centers

tjparisi

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4D 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had the same prob with the jack-nuts as the rest of you guys. Ended up skipping the amazon jack-nuts and bought a set of 1/4"-20 riv-nuts. Seems much sturdier.
Same size holes? I wrecked one fastener already, looking to replace them all but have 7/16” holes already drilled for the original ones.

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but working on this install and ran into a snag. The supplied screws that are supposed to hold the frame to the Bronco top piece don't seem to fit into the nuts that are pre-installed on the Bronco top piece. Has anyone else run into this? Supposed to be the same screws that hold thr sides of the frame on with the lock washers.

20230712_112816.jpg
Sponsored