Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm looking at the accessories and don't see these exact bags. Not sure if they're out of stock or not available yet. The garage storage bags shown seem to be a little different. My bags don't have the foam insert at the bottom mentioned in the description of the accessory bags linked above. Mine have multiple handles at various locations.

20211103_101822.jpg
20211103_101830.jpg
20211103_102549.jpg
Screenshot_20211103-092832_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
I've seen videos of them taking the doors off using the bags with multiple handles. Hmm...
Sponsored

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen videos of them taking the doors off using the bags with multiple handles. Hmm...
I think those bags came standard with First Editions. I didn't get them.

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the bags from Ford. I was disappointed that I am unable to store them in the back of the Bronco itself. Ford told me I had to order the straps when I ordered the Bronco. Hopefully they add that to the accessory page to buy separately. Regardless, the bags I got from Ford are really nice. They are padded inside and feels like leather on the outside but I doubt it is real leather. Taking the doors off was easy, lining them up to get back on is a little more tricky. Even with the little guide they provide. I have still done it multiple times and enjoyed the ride every time. Never took doors off a Jeep so I am unable to compare.

IMG_0852.jpg

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the idea of using these bags but how are you going to be able to keep the inside of them clean? If you put a dirty door in there 1 time, then you're going to scratch the paint with all that grit in there.
Love the function of them but not sure they are something that I'm going to use. Maybe the dust and dirt won't stick to the inside fabric. Something to watch out for.

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the idea of using these bags but how are you going to be able to keep the inside of them clean? If you put a dirty door in there 1 time, then you're going to scratch the paint with all that grit in there.
Love the function of them but not sure they are something that I'm going to use. Maybe the dust and dirt won't stick to the inside fabric. Something to watch out for.
Mine will be scratched up from the trails. I guess vacuum them out?
Sponsored