First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On their Facebook page, they said the Rapid Red one that was customer ordered and came in the week before was going to get swapped for a 5.0 :LOL: :censored:
Now that’s just damn laughable!
Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Those who asked about how the jeep interior is nicer, I'll give some input.

The massive expanse of plastic over the glove box is very cheap looking in person. The switchgear feels cheap. Look at the dial for goat modes for example. Grey plastic.

In the jeep most of that stuff looks and feels more substantial. It feels nicer to touch. It looks nicer.

Its easier to get leather in most of the jeeps and it comes in normal colors like Black and Tan.

As someone looking at higher end models and cross shopping these cars, its just easier to put together a Jeep interior that looks good and in all cases the things you touch just feel better.

None of this is of course a deal breaker. For the money one of the things cost you could get an Audi with a gorgeous interior. But that's not the point.

But all of us are for the most part buying a vehicle that is more capable off road than we need. There are plusses and minuses to the Jeep and Bronco. Interior quality happens to be something the Jeep does better.

Conversely, I found the Bronco to ride and drive much better. The interior was also bigger in the Bronco.

Riggo44

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (Area 51, manual)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a bit worried about this, too. I was actually kinda prepared to have it not meet my expectations. I mean, I've spent a year+ building this thing up in my head, so It was a lofty set of expectations. Again, it's all subjective.... but, I FREAKING LOVE MINE. Nothing about it has been a disappointment so far (even really, really like the clean lines/simplicity of the front dash that a few have said looks "cheap"... I don't see it, but also not comparing it to a lexus/audi interior). So, at least for us, very pleased. Actually kinda/sorta considering putting in an order for another one now... just in case I'm ready for another one 2+ years from now ;-)

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I felt the same way about opening the doors when I went for a test drive. I opened and closed them multiple times and came away thinking how the window catching on the weather stripping would ruin it over time, not to mention it was weird how the windows spring out and Shake in the door as you open it.

Just a note on the indexing windows (pop up and down on door open or close) I have them on my 2013 Challenger and have not had any issues with the weather stripping being messed up.
Sponsored