Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should this go in the stupid question thread...? Lol
Sport mode is just remapping throttle pedal position to throttle plate opening. All Ford's are throttle by wire these days. Making it "feel" faster...doesnt make more power.... AT ALL
I'm pretty sure you are on to something. I ran into a similar thing a few years ago on my 2016 Camaro SS. It ran and drove just fine, but when I added a Pedal Commander kit it felt like the car suddenly had an additional 50 HP & torque. It most certainly did not, but it felt like it did. And it was a good feeling.

I’ve seen videos that useForscan to get the other GOAT modes not on your vehicle. So you can add sport mode I think.
I read about this Forscan mod and am really interested but can't seem to find the info, got a link?
Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm pretty sure you are on to something. I ran into a similar thing a few years ago on my 2016 Camaro SS. It ran and drove just fine, but when I added a Pedal Commander kit it felt like the car suddenly had an additional 50 HP & torque. It most certainly did not, but it felt like it did. And it was a good feeling.

I read about this Forscan mod and am really interested but can't seem to find the info, got a link?