Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Be careful and read the threads about room to sleep in the back, rear seat folding, and level load floor.
If you’re good with that info, you can stop paying the mortgage and live in the Warthog. JK, I just found out I have an “extra” kidney!
Memo to self: do not go to parties where GotGoat keeps the beer in a bathtub full of ice!!

raw.gif
Sponsored

Jmh745

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 F-150, ‘20 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is awesome... I just don’t know if I can wait that long!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Undercarriage differences highlighted in red:

Ford Bronco Testing Testing. Ford Bronco Warthog Teased in Prototype Testing Image raw

Ford Bronco Testing Testing. Ford Bronco Warthog Teased in Prototype Testing Image raw
Man I was just gonna comment on these suspension bits that looked beefier than the others, but I figured Id read the whole thread first and you beat me to it by like 7 minutes! ?

Anyways this looks like its built to handle. I will say though show us something better, I have made jumps about like that in half the 2wds ive owned.

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. Well judging by how ford is handling the 2021 roll out, we'll know what colors it comes in in about "soon", the B & P for it will be "sometime soon", and ordering for it will take place in "the near future."

Can they maybe finish out the 2021 roll out or just tell us when this can be ordered so I can figure out what the hell to do and when to sell my soul :p.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is just me... I think all of this stuff will be factory accessories you can put on your bronco down the road.

Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doesn't look grounded to the ground at all
Toyota camry will eat it's lunch!

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure they have. Wildtrak is just a Bronco with 2.7, auto, and squatch standard.
I understand
Sure they have. Wildtrak is just a Bronco with 2.7, auto, and squatch standard.
I could certainly be wrong but no one has seen in person a Wildtrack and a Warthog in the same room. I know North7 is a lot more involved in the research and you could be as well, so I'm just throwing things out there! I am currently planning on buying a Wildtrack and will be happy with it as is!

WhatsKraken

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I was just gonna comment on these suspension bits that looked beefier than the others, but I figured Id read the whole thread first and you beat me to it by like 7 minutes! ?

Anyways this looks like its built to handle. I will say though show us something better, I have made jumps about like that in half the 2wds ive owned.
Really?! Apparently I need to start living more, because I've never had the pleasure of jumping a vehicle... A bike, quad, or jetski, sure, but never a car or truck.

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Too many people thinkin' they will be doing this stuff...

Can’t wait to do that with my new Bronco!

This is the event they should have done instead of the one in Holly, MI

Ford Bronco Testing Testing. Ford Bronco Warthog Teased in Prototype Testing Image 633E7B3C-BE1F-42C1-801F-148A0DFA18D0

Sponsored

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can see the major changes to the undercarriage, very unlikely this is a package, most likely this is the Warthog. Other discussions said the frame was different as well, and you can see why that is needed.

This does two things, counterattacks Jeeps V-8 announcement and may get some people to wait, reducing the the stress on the system to deliver so many 2021 Bronco's in 2021.
I'm not great at noticing the specific differences, so I appreciate you pointing those out! I also never considered the potential stress from so many 2021 Broncos orders. Good points!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If the raptor is any indication then the answer is NO. It is very difficult and very expensive to buy Raptor items and install it on an F150.

BTW .. the Raptor gen2 frame is unique to the Raptor and not shared with the F150. Why? Because there were issues in the Gen1 with bent frames when guys jumped it.

I wonder if the Raptor bronco will have a unique frame built for jumping?

This is just me... I think all of this stuff will be factory accessories you can put on your bronco down the road.
Sponsored