DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered a 4-door but man do I love the look of the 2-door. I am having some serious "orderer's regrets" (maybe one day I can say "buyer's regrets" - if my Bronco ever gets here). But kids and all.... needed a 4 door.

Congratulations that ride looks fantastic.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everyone, meet sea biscuit.

J/k, I'm not naming my Bronco.

But if I did I would call her Agatha.

EDIT:

Reserved 7/13/20 @ 820PM PST.

Confirmed as a MT SAS Badlands 3/1/20, then told my22 (no), converted to base MT, mod bumper, switches, and floor liners (sort of flimsy/notweathertechs/~$150 is just fair) on 3/18/20. Production initially week of 6/28 then late bump to 7/19. Found window sticker 2 weeks early 7/5 or so. In Production email 7/19, built email 7/20, shipped email 7/21, estimated delivery via rail 8/7-8/13.

The bronze wheels look a bit much in full sun but I'm pretty happy with the combo from most angles. Also forgot to tell dealer to hold the tire dressing 🤦

Also feel like I nailed the poke I was looking for with +35 offset Method wheels on 285/70r17 - tread all but contained with just the sidewall swells pushing out.

More pics suitable pics and plenty of tinkering ahead. Looking like ARB twin compressor will be first big spend, followed by rear locker sometime after.

For now all I can say is the fixed forward tilt headrests are a grand failure (?!?!?!) May soon be trying to keep the chrome on the pins intact while cranking on them in the vise!

I truly feel for y'all in purgatory or plain in the dark! But we're one more closer to your deliveries now!

2021 Bronco Carbonized Gray Bronze Wheels Method.jpg

20210810_194957.jpg

20210810_180259.jpg

20210810_154041.jpg
I have very bad news for you.

My local dealership just emailed me with information today that Ford isn't making any 2-door Broncos until 2022.

Sorry to break this to you publicly and so bluntly. If this upsets you as much as it should, B6g has informed us that you should ask to get in contact with the CEO of FoMoCo, Jim Farley so that he can better communicate with you in this difficult time on a one-on-one basis.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just happy that we're moving past black wheels.

For years, people would post "look at my awesome new wheels" but they the photo would be backlit (sun behind vehicle) and you litterally could not make out any of the details of the wheel.
as an automotive photographer - my worst nightmare is when a client (or potential client) calls me about a photo shoot - one of my initial questions is always "what color is the car?" - I cringe every time they say "black" and then I ask about the wheels - if they're also black - this is when I consider either raising my price for the shoot or just not taking the job. Black cars and wheels SUCK.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
as an automotive photographer - my worst nightmare is when a client (or potential client) calls me about a photo shoot - one of my initial questions is always "what color is the car?" - I cringe every time they say "black" and then I ask about the wheels - if they're also black - this is when I consider either raising my price for the shoot or just not taking the job. Black cars and wheels SUCK.
White is tough to photograph too. Not too many picture cars are white.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice - I am ordering Bronze for my Rapid Red Base.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronkers

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are the base headrests really fixed?? I was under the impression it was on a ratchet system :(
Tilt is definitely NOT ADJUSTABLE. But I will fix it. Give me time.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everyone, meet sea biscuit.

J/k, I'm not naming my Bronco.

But if I did I would call her Agatha.

EDIT:

Reserved 7/13/20 @ 820PM PST.

Confirmed as a MT SAS Badlands 3/1/20, then told my22 (no), converted to base MT, mod bumper, switches, and floor liners (sort of flimsy/notweathertechs/~$150 is just fair) on 3/18/20. Production initially week of 6/28 then late bump to 7/19. Found window sticker 2 weeks early 7/5 or so. In Production email 7/19, built email 7/20, shipped email 7/21, estimated delivery via rail 8/7-8/13.

The bronze wheels look a bit much in full sun but I'm pretty happy with the combo from most angles. Also forgot to tell dealer to hold the tire dressing 🤦

Also feel like I nailed the poke I was looking for with +35 offset Method wheels on 285/70r17 - tread all but contained with just the sidewall swells pushing out.

More pics suitable pics and plenty of tinkering ahead. Looking like ARB twin compressor will be first big spend, followed by rear locker sometime after.

For now all I can say is the fixed forward tilt headrests are a grand failure (?!?!?!) May soon be trying to keep the chrome on the pins intact while cranking on them in the vise!

I truly feel for y'all in purgatory or plain in the dark! But we're one more closer to your deliveries now!

2021 Bronco Carbonized Gray Bronze Wheels Method.jpg

20210810_194957.jpg

20210810_180259.jpg

20210810_154041.jpg
which Method wheels are they ,they look darker then any ones I seen on there web site.

OP
OP
Bronkers

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
which Method wheels are they ,they look darker then any ones I seen on there web site.
703 trail rated series (bead grip technology will be tested!)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree...I ordered a 2D in Rapid Red and I am going with bronze wheels and accents.
that's gonna look sweet, tint front windows and no white writing on the tires?

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Bronkers, your Bronco looks really sharp. Nice look with the combination of tire. Let me know how it works out with straightening the headrest. I find them too far forward as well and would love to be able to bend them back some.

Last edited:

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White is tough to photograph too. Not too many picture cars are white.
I'll take white ALL DAY over black. Here's my white truck ...

untitled-22.jpg

MJB00266-Edit.jpg

MJB00256.jpg

DJI_0155-2.jpg

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ALWAYS buy white vehicles. They look awesome.
I'd love to get a medium colored metallic color - better for using with lighting (like Iconic Silver, Velocity Blue, or hopefully some other decent color yet to be seen)... for example - works better with this kind of shoot/edit (these are all my images):

Best of Brooks-9.jpg

Best of Brooks-19.jpg

Best of Brooks-21.jpg

Best of Brooks-25.jpg

Best of Brooks-38.jpg

Best of Brooks-43.jpg
Sponsored