First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whew. Thank god you started a new thread to tell everyone this.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well they’ll be surprised when you show up in a real Bronco and not a Sport.
I’ve taken this stance as well. I’ve had a few people mention they’ve seen Broncos now and they don’t get my excitement. Even explaining there’s a “big Bronco” I think they just think it’ll be like an expedition or explorer. Can’t wait to set that record straight lol it’s gonna blow people’s minds.

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As others have posted and experienced, I keep hearing the "I saw your Bronco" line, too. No, you saw the four door Sport, I'm getting a two door Big Bronco. I really wish Ford would have named the Bronco Sport something else, it only adds to the confusion of those who aren't enthusiasts.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve taken this stance as well. I’ve had a few people mention they’ve seen Broncos now and they don’t get my excitement. Even explaining there’s a “big Bronco” I think they just think it’ll be like an expedition or explorer. Can’t wait to set that record straight lol it’s gonna blow people’s minds.
It truly is, most people just don’t know. I think (and you guys are going to hate that I say this) there’s going to be A LOT of confusion early on by uneducated folk. Don’t be offended if some moron at a gas pump asks you about or comments on your Jeep. It’ll happen lol.

And if you disagree you underestimate the stupidity of mankind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It truly is, most people just don’t know. I think (and you guys are going to hate that I say this) there’s going to be A LOT of confusion early on by uneducated folk. Don’t be offended if some moron at a gas pump asks you about or comments on your Jeep. It’ll happen lol.
LOL, there still is A LOT of confusion and uneducated people on here wondering why the Bronco is not the size of an Expedition, trimmed out like a Black Label Lincoln, won't fit 37's from the factory and can't fit there kids basketball team in the back. Moron's at the gas pump are going to be a walk in the park.

Sponsored

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your coworkers sound basic and unimaginative.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if any of you travel through the societal landmine of Tik-Tok, but the hate for the new Bronco is strong on there - every video I've seen is a bunch of people in the comments trashing the design and practicality.

I don't know if the younger generation generally just doesn't like it, or if it's the classic hipster "sh*t on something new and popular" mentality of social media.

Regardless, I need to get off TikTok.
Tic-Tok is for chicks to shake their shit, thats it.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As others have posted and experienced, I keep hearing the "I saw your Bronco" line, too. No, you saw the four door Sport, I'm getting a two door Big Bronco. I really wish Ford would have named the Bronco Sport something else, it only adds to the confusion of those who aren't enthusiasts.
Yes, it was marketing stupidity at the highest level. Serves absolutely no purpose. Shows what you can get away with and still keep a job in today’s world.
Sponsored