First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotta love the people at both of my jobs telling me I should keep my Ram or buy another truck instead of buying the Bronco. :rolleyes: They say it’s ugly and overrated.
Sounds like Bronco envy

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gotta love the people at both of my jobs telling me I should keep my Ram or buy another truck instead of buying the Bronco. :rolleyes: They say it’s ugly and overrated.
Don't you love the ones that know how to spend other people's money.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, opinions are like assh$les, everybody's got one. And sometimes people are like opinions, thus......:)

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know if any of you travel through the societal landmine of Tik-Tok, but the hate for the new Bronco is strong on there - every video I've seen is a bunch of people in the comments trashing the design and practicality.

I don't know if the younger generation generally just doesn't like it, or if it's the classic hipster "sh*t on something new and popular" mentality of social media.

Regardless, I need to get off TikTok.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like someone else noted, they're going to be surprised when they see it. People are confusing the big Bronco with the Sport and they don't even know there are two different vehicles. Several people have told me how "cute" and "sporty" the "little SUV" I'm getting will be, and that they've seen them at the grocery store and they sure look "fun."

I hope you are getting the biggest baddest Bronco out there. Then invite some of your fellow co-workers out for a spin in your cute little SUV. Take the backway to the mall...you know, the long route. I'm sure they'll have a splendid time.

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
you must work part time at both Nissan and Toyota?

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well they’ll be surprised when you show up in a real Bronco and not a Sport.
Two quick stories I know all of us have dealt with:
1. This week one of the guys I work with was all excited and came in with a picture of a Bronco he just saw at lunch and showed me the picture on his phone... of a Bronco Sport. Area 51 looked good though :)
2. My wife has a Bronco Sport and we went to eat last weekend and while standing outside waiting on a table a couple beside us asked how we like our new Bronco. I told the guy we like it just fine but it's a Bronco Sport. I'm getting a Bronco but they aren't selling them yet. That's the "baby Bronco". They both stared at me like I had a third eye on my face.

I am convinced that 99% of people have zero idea what the real Bronco will be.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like there jealous as hell don’t listen to those haters

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As many of you do, I talk about my Bronco incessantly so everyone I know knows I am getting one. As a result, I have had no less than a dozen people say to me, I saw the new car you are getting today. There usually is then a pregnant pause, kind of like why are you getting that, you made it sound so much beefier? I then give them the obligatory, that's not a Bronco response and then explain. Agree with what everyone above said, unless you are someone that has ordered one (like most of us on the forum), people have no idea they are even coming.
Sponsored