First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hopeful that I would receive a Bronco before fall so I could take it on my annual elk hunting trip. I am doubtful now with all of the recent news regarding microprocessor shortages. I am planning to start measuring time until I take delivery by the number of batches of beer that I brew. It is a therapeutic way to pass the time.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hopeful that I would receive a Bronco before fall so I could take it on my annual elk hunting trip. I am doubtful now with all of the recent news regarding microprocessor shortages. I am planning to start measuring time until I take delivery by the number of batches of beer that I brew. It is a therapeutic way to pass the time.
Enjoy your hunting trip! Hunting elk is on my do before I die list! Also feel free to send some brew my way for taste testing 😁

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Enjoy your hunting trip! Hunting elk is on my do before I die list! Also feel free to send some brew my way for taste testing 😁
Success rates are not good but that is not why I go. It purely a therapy trip to get away. We hunt on my wife's uncles ranch near Steamboat Springs, CO. I am looking forward to taking a Bronco someday. I will definitely bring some growlers if I come down your way.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Success rates are not good but that is not why I go. It purely a therapy trip to get away. We hunt on my wife's uncles ranch near Steamboat Springs, CO. I am looking forward to taking a Bronco someday. I will definitely bring some growlers if I come down your way.
Some of the best parts of hunting trips is getting away from the everyday routine! Nothing like sitting around a campfire shootin' the shit and drinkin' alot!

Tdecell

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2021 Outer Banks, 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So little love for barrel aged beers. This saddens me.
Not a bad thing, more for those of us who do drink the best... Used to be a brewery here where I live that would have small batches aged in Four Roses barrels. That was some good beer!

Sponsored
OP
OP
HotdogThud

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What the....

Which one of you's went and revived me dead thread?!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So little love for barrel aged beers. This saddens me.
No love lost here. Boulevard brewing in KC has produced several good ones.

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@JHawk, where's your elk hunting trip? I bow hunt elk every year in Colorado.......Looking back on it, I was so naive last February when I thought I'd have my Bronco by September. But, I got lucky this time around, and I took delivery last Friday.....definitely gonna take her this fall.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JHawk, where's your elk hunting trip? I bow hunt elk every year in Colorado.......Looking back on it, I was so naive last February when I thought I'd have my Bronco by September. But, I got lucky this time around, and I took delivery last Friday.....definitely gonna take her this fall.
I hunt near Yampa about 20 miles south of Steamboat Springs. My wife's uncles are ranchers up there.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hunt near Yampa about 20 miles south of Steamboat Springs. My wife's uncles are ranchers up there.

Awesome. I hunt around Gunnison.

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yea don’t drink a lot of beer in the winter but today was 60 and gorgeous in Md so why not, dug this out one out of basement cooler it was a xmas gift from my son before he shipped out to a shit hole in the Middle East that most people think were out of this January so when I think of him don’t really give a shit about when or if I get a bronco
Ford Bronco The Beer thread. image
Sponsored