Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
also those kinds of places usually have lifts or something so that kind of eliminates the need for electricity lol.
(y)
Sponsored

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have three bikes. A Giant gravel bike which also does double duty as my road bike. A Santa Cruz Megatower mountain bike, and a Santa Cruz Heckler eMTB. I am 63 and have been riding eMTBs with some hard core guys in their early 70s and it's tough! My first sport is running and it shows. I have good running fitness but not totally the same as mountain bike fitness. Also when you ride challenging single track on a mountain bike, crashes happen. Ouch!

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an old Trek hybrid and a new Specialized ebike. Ebike is great - only a workout if I want it to be. Has 3 levels of pedal assist.

005E11A8-D451-4EE0-898E-0E6E6BB3D59F.jpeg
My wife rides a Specialized Como! She loves it. I wouldn't want to try and put it on a roof rack though - that thing is heavy!

Sponsored
OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beautiful Bianchi! Just a road bike here, Specialized Roubaix Comp SL4. Have a charity century ride this weekend!
Thanks. Much like the Bronco, I paid a premium for a name and some celeste paint, but I do love it.

BronCody

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, lifted, all terrains
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not as fancy as a lot of these but I picked up a Giant Roam 4 not long ago, absolutely love it. Does great on pavement and trails.
Ford Bronco The Bike Thread 7A279A6C-D737-445C-9E53-3A9A96461E98

OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went up some fire service roads behind Sasquatch Provincial Park in British Columbia today. It was me and a ton of Jeeps and Toyotas. Super busy. Will be a fitting place to bring a Bronco up some day.

Took the gravel bike but definitely couldn't have used a mountain bike. The roads were pretty blown out granite. Super sketch coming back down off the mountain. Pretty rare I'd rather take a mountain bike on a road vs gravel bike.
Ford Bronco The Bike Thread 20200905_104510
Ford Bronco The Bike Thread 20200905_102003
Ford Bronco The Bike Thread 20200905_103015

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went up some fire service roads behind Sasquatch Provincial Park in British Columbia today. It was me and a ton of Jeeps and Toyotas. Super busy. Will be a fitting place to bring a Bronco up some day.

Took the gravel bike but definitely couldn't have used a mountain bike. The roads were pretty blown out granite. Super sketch coming back down off the mountain. Pretty rare I'd rather take a mountain bike on a road vs gravel bike.
well... i only ever ride mtb so.... lol

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My road bike is in my avatar. Look 695sr full carbon roadie. Got hard core into riding and racing for a few years then my kids got old enough to do their own sports and I no longer log many miles.. Had some good years putting in 5-6K miles a year and having some success in Cat 4/5 racing.

Raced my Scott 910 mountain bike a lot too. Have a Trek cyclocross set up as well.

Getting fat. Need to get back in it.

3State2013.1.JPG

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spot Honey Badger! Belt drive is the way to go if you're into single speeds. I'll grab a pic of mine as soon as I can, but here's a google pic for the meantime for those that have never seen one.
Ford Bronco The Bike Thread SpotHoneyBadger_wholebike_main

Mine's only a little different. I have a Brooks leather saddle, different fork graphics and got rid of the hydraulic brakes and went with mechanical (Avid BB7). Can't wait to put it on the back of my Bronco :)

Edit: oh, and Odyssey platform pedals. I came from BMX and could never get comfortable with clips

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And I thought hitch/bike-rack on my mustang was rare...
Right...but not really a hitch. The receiver for the rear tow hook just happens to be in the middle of the rear fascia. So I got a bolt with the same acme thread and mounted a custom mount for the bike rack. Works great. Not to mention I can get to the trail head pretty quick :ROFLMAO: