Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Introducing the FIRST Aftermarket Valved Exhaust for the 2021+ Ford Bronco! This XForce exhaust features a Varex muffler, which allows you to go from Louder to quieter with the flip of a switch. This isn't just a party trick on an average exhaust system, the XForce exhaust comes jam-packed with additional features! These features include, mandrel bent 304SS construction, high-tuck design for additional ground clearance, & included options to run a Polished tip or high clearance exhaust dump all at a great, low price! This exhaust truly is an EXCELLENT Value! This exhaust requires no irreversible modifications for a truly plug-n-play system! Get yours today!

• 3″ 304 Stainless Steel Mandrel-bent Construction
  • Sound Volume Adjustable Varex Muffler
  • Straight-through Design for Maximum Power and Sports Sound
  • High Tuck Design provides additional ground clearance over a standard cat-back
  • Polished Exhaust Tip Included

XForceBronco_940x788.png
aled_76530f19-9478-4731-b8e0-1a8140e1d93d_1408x736.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have limited quantities on stock, so get them while you can! We are doing an introductory 10% off while supplies last. Don’t wait, take advantage now!

Ford Bronco The First VALVED Exhaust for the Ford Bronco! XForce Exhaust [With Video] XForceBroncoFlyer

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been waiting for a valved exhaust, but the DC adapter and fob control cheapens this in my opinion. I wish there was a way to use the AUX switches instead of the fob. Anybody know if that's possible?

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been waiting for a valved exhaust, but the DC adapter and fob control cheapens this in my opinion. I wish there was a way to use the AUX switches instead of the fob. Anybody know if that's possible?
Im sure its possible, but could not tell you how. The DC adapter I assume would be easy to cut off and tap into a power source.

Sponsored

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think its a cool idea, might not hurt to look into being able to activate with one of the accessory switches instead of the remote. Did you get a dyno test on the system? I would also be curios if there was an increase in power with the valve opened.

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No thanks on the remote. It come across cheap and gimmicky. I know it’s hard to get a feel for exhaust thru video but I hope it sounds better in person. The 2.7 valved sounds like it rattles 😬
Yea it sounds like crap with valve closed. Open sounds decent.
Id like to see one with dual tips.
also anyone know if the dc port in the back is powered key off? Wonder about battery drain

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is an AUX wire right there in the rear cargo area.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We can sell you a hardwire kit but the aux switch could not work to control the the valve as its a momentary switch to allow you to adjust the valve position.
You can upgrade to the smart box which uses the fob or the app to control the valve.

Being that there is not an oem valve the remote is the only way really to control this without installing a switch which would be a hole in a dash etc.

The entire point behind the dc plug is easy of install and not needing any wiring skills. I commend them for keeping it simple. Their system is far from cheap and the best on the market in my opinion

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think its a cool idea, might not hurt to look into being able to activate with one of the accessory switches instead of the remote. Did you get a dyno test on the system? I would also be curios if there was an increase in power with the valve opened.

The valve needs a momentary switch so no way for the aux switch to work as it can not go but one way.

We did not get a strict dyno session on exhaust only yet. Its in the works but from past experience with these motors will be minimal gain.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is cool. I really do not like anything about the wiring.

Being that there is not an oem valve the remote is the only way really to control this without installing a switch which would be a hole in a dash etc.

The entire point behind the dc plug is easy of install and not needing any wiring skills. I commend them for keeping it simple. Their system is far from cheap and the best on the market in my opinion

At the end of the day we installed it the easiest way we could think of. If you would like to route it differently and hardwire the box its a easy option to do

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No thanks on the remote. It come across cheap and gimmicky. I know it’s hard to get a feel for exhaust thru video but I hope it sounds better in person. The 2.7 valved sounds like it rattles 😬
it does not rattle in person. The remote is the only way to properly control the valve so you can have it at any position you want for your desired sound level.

Yea it sounds like crap with valve closed. Open sounds decent.
Id like to see one with dual tips.
also anyone know if the dc port in the back is powered key off? Wonder about battery drain
zero battery drain the dc powers off after 10min I think.

The valve fully closed is quieter than stock. you can have it at 10% 20% etc to get your desired sound level.

Thank you

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Where is the side exit exhaust in front of the back tires with mr thrush glasspacks option? Lol

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the end of the day we installed it the easiest way we could think of. If you would like to route it differently and hardwire the box its a easy option to do
. understandable.
Sponsored