Sponsored

The front Inner fender liner - Why Ford - Why?

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My liners came in. They are 5 small panels each.

PXL_20230925_222856091.jpg
Do a write up and photos for us please..... very curious how these turn out compared to the over priced DV8 ones......
Sponsored

Cybindustries1904

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Raptor, Mach E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I received and installed my hookroad inner fenders. I removed them because they reduced clearance on the back of the inner fender. My 37s will grab them and tear them out at full compression. Keep in mind I am running Icon coilovers so I have a little more travel than stock. Also they only mount with three bolts to the fender so if it gets caught it's tearing your fender up. Overall bad design sending them back.

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I received and installed my hookroad inner fenders. I removed them because they reduced clearance on the back of the inner fender. My 37s will grab them and tear them out at full compression. Keep in mind I am running Icon coilovers so I have a little more travel than stock. Also they only mount with three bolts to the fender so if it gets caught it's tearing your fender up. Overall bad design sending them back.
Do you see any reasonable way to modify them for more clearance? I have Icons and 37s as well so...

Cybindustries1904

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Raptor, Mach E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you see any reasonable way to modify them for more clearance? I have Icons and 37s as well so...
I don't think so the way they bend at the rear cuts in towards the tire more than the stock felt ones.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did you ever get these installed? Trying to find a picture of how far they stick out vs the OEM SAS flares?
Sponsored