NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wrong again. ADM directly benefits the dealers, who have all the power to sell Broncos to the consumer. If you think Ford MoCo doesn’t operate to benefit dealers as well, then you clearly don’t understand the automobile industry.
CCE5ACF2-C552-438B-8B70-4AE7FBADE103.gif
Lol, grade A trolling Mr. Colby Obama!

dealers, who have all the power to sell Broncos to the consumer
So tell me again how corporate is gonna force the dealership to send the bronco that’s already on their lot to a different dealership, where there is a customer who ordered the exact same build and hasn’t taken delivery yet?
Sponsored

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So tell me again how corporate is gonna force the dealership to send the bronco that’s already on their lot to a different dealership, where there is a customer who ordered the exact same build and hasn’t taken delivery yet?
If you’ve never heard of dealer penalties, you can just say that. No need to get snappy with me.

Lol, grade A trolling Mr. Colby Obama!
Correcting you on the facts is not considered “trolling.” 🤣
First time on the Internet?
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 52D5AACB-33EC-45A0-A080-9DDEE1987DE1

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my e-mail from Ford - 3 week delay on my schedule now.

I'm of mixed feelings about the mannequins still being scheduled. In my industry, customer orders take priority over demo models, but on the other hand, if some broncos get shipped to my dealership before mine does, there's less chance the sales staff will be out joyriding before i take delivery...

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who knows - this may not be semiconductor related. Mod tops, perhaps? I mean, it's not like Ford is talking so we can let the conjecture run wild!
I would happily take delivery of my Bronco topless if they could guarantee delivery of the hard top by October.

Sponsored

Kniven3

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I can confirm 100% that plant shut downs have pushed back my production date. My order went from a 6/14 build week to a 7/5 build week. It is what it is..... I ordered a 2.7 BD 4D with the MIC top. I sold my Ranger today because I could not pass up the money that is being offered right now. August it is....🤞
This shit is getting old!

NCBroncoVBOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did anyone else’s time to build email for in their spam box? I relied on my dealership to call me when the notification came in. I found the letter from March 15th in my spam folder that it was time to build.. guessing I’m screwed now and my dealer converted it to a lot bronco, or will I be waiting until 22/23?

Sponsored

Rdecrane5

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2019 Ford Expedition, 1964 Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Received this email last night 😢

Original build date was 6/7

2 Dr First Edition
Lightning Blue
Black interior
Keypad
Tow package

THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED.
Dear Robert Decrane,

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021 Bronco™FIRST EDITION.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 28, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Thank you.​

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty much feel the same. I will give it a few months to see if anything improves
about the time that everyone gets there Bronco it be out dated and some other car manufacturer well have come out with something better

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

about the time that everyone gets there Bronco it be out dated and some other car manufacturer well have come out with something better
There have been rumors of a 4runner redesign. If that actually does occur for the 2022 model I can see a lot of people checking that out if Toyota does a good job with it.
Sponsored