First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition EL Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I can confirm 100% that plant shut downs have pushed back my production date. My order went from a 6/14 build week to a 7/5 build week. It is what it is..... I ordered a 2.7 BD 4D with the MIC top. I sold my Ranger today because I could not pass up the money that is being offered right now. August it is....🤞
Could be the 2.7 and MIC top too. Did you see the earlier thread about those?
Sponsored

simadownow6988

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I bet the guys at Jeep are laughing their ass off at this whole situation. It’s kind of embarrassing really.
Im not surprised at this info at all. We’ve already been drug through the mud. What’s a couple new bruises going to hurt?

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I might as well just go see my dealer tomorrow to add the MOD top back on. If it’s going to be until December before we get it ,might as well be a 22yr model. I very much doubt Ford will be giving out the May estimate this month because they have no idea when MIC tops will be available. I would almost bet every soft top order will receive a build date before the majority of hard top orders
Exactly.
I personally think with these delays it adds a window of opportunity to go back and order exactly what I wanted to begin with.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am curious how many people will jump ship over the next few months. I am sure there are a ton of reservation holders that were excited about the bronco release but will get sick of this shit
I’m not jumping ship over this but who knows if I will still buy it when my order is finally available. I’m in a weird situation where we are purchasing 3 cars in the next 18 months, as much as I want the Bronco it may be bumped if I find something before it arrives.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email yet on a change to my June 7th build date but my Order Tracker page now says this...

Welcome!

Your 2021 Bronco Badlands is estimated to be delivered to Coccia Ford. in NaN days.

I have a 2011 Cadillac CTS with 165,000 miles I'll be getting rid of when the Bronco arrives. I was expecting to get maybe $1k on a trade. I looked up trade in price on Vroom for it. It's now at $3200. With the way people are talking about the used car prices going up, those of you with a lease running out might be better off buying it out, then trading it in or selling it outright when the Bronco comes.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There have been rumors of a 4runner redesign. If that actually does occur for the 2022 model I can see a lot of people checking that out if Toyota does a good job with it.
It's not a rumor at all, Toyota is basing the 6th gen 2023 4Runner on an entirely new platform called the TNGA-F, it will be shared by the Tundra, Tacoma, Sequoia and 4Runner, it will be available in the fall of 2022. While it will not be a direct competitor to the Bronco, for those that don't care about the removable roof, it will be a viable option for some to consider. Some may even look at the new 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser (links below).
Toyota is currently preparing to reveal a slew of all-new body-on-frame vehicles based on an upcoming TNGA-F architecture. The Toyota Tundra is slated to be the first of these new models in 2021 followed by a new Toyota 4Runner and Sequoia in 2022, then a new Tacoma in 2024.
https://carbuzz.com/news/toyota-will-build-a-new-fj-cruiser-if-you-want-it
FYI, 6th Gen 4Runner is due for 2022, and Toyota usually drops all their information around February/March. So in theory, you'll have plenty of time to make up your mind on 5th Gen 4Runner, 6th Gen 4Runner, or 6th Gen Bronco.
2023 4Runner:
2022 6th gen is coming
6th Gen is coming...
6th Gen Must be Coming Out of Japan
2022 Land Cruiser:
Toyota Land Cruiser 300-series trims and options leaked
Leaked: Is this the New 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser (300-Series)
The All-New Toyota Land Cruiser Is Coming Very Soon. Here's What You Need to Know

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I’m not sure if I’m still going to get the email for my 6/7 build week being pushed or if for some reason it hasn’t been moved. Guess I’ll have the dealer look it up today and see.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to be a dick, but no one really cares. People have said their broncos have been delayed in tons of other threads. Do we really need a separate thread about this?

1620378336126.png
TRUTH.

OP
OP
centralvabronco
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger (SOLD)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could be the 2.7 and MIC top too. Did you see the earlier thread about those?
Yes I sure did, but it is looking more like everyone's orders got pushed back. Ford started sending out rescheduling emails last night. I haven't confirmed if anyone without those items got rescheduled.