First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/16 isn't a Monday. Maybe that one is final!
@moejoe34

Build week of 7/16 is wrong. Maybe it's a typo or maybe a clueless dealer? Exact build dates are not scheduled that far in advance.

A lot of people seem to be randomly calling their dealers asking if their build weeks have changed and many have been told of changes. I cannot fathom why Ford would send email notifications about some changes (I got an email with 6/21 changed to 6/28) and not others?
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@moejoe34

Build week of 7/16 is wrong. Maybe it's a typo or maybe a clueless dealer? Exact build dates are not scheduled that far in advance.

A lot of people seem to be randomly calling their dealers asking if their build weeks have changed and many have been told of changes. I cannot fathom why Ford would send email notifications about some changes (I got an email with 6/21 changed to 6/28) and not others?
My bronco was scheduled-to-week for 6/7 on 4/15, scheduled-to-day for 6/7 on 4/24. It was later moved, but the point is that they scheduled to the day like 6 weeks ahead of the build day, so it’s possible…

but at the same time, builds can move after being scheduled to the day, as mine did!

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I read about 2 doors getting pushed back due to issues but do we know why 4 door orders are now getting pushed back too?

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@moejoe34

I mean it says “scheduled to day “
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 3990FEB6-B448-4949-9331-08D962935907

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's worth stating that hiccups like this are very normal for a new vehicle launch. Trying to launch a new vehicle smack in the middle of a global pandemic that has disrupted the entire materials trade, shipping routes, and supply chain services just magnify the heck out of them. Even the Webasto issues would have been much easier to identify and correct in more "normal" times.

We'll get our trucks and I have full faith that MAP will deliver their typical sterling build quality.

We know too much at this point, and that can be a blessing and a curse.
Well said and thanks for sharing. I went by Webasto today and it was jam packed, no lack of effort, but I also get the frustration people feel 🤕

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read about 2 doors getting pushed back due to issues but do we know why 4 door orders are now getting pushed back too?
I have heard a host of small issues, but second hand, from people at other Ford plants.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'm in the middle of launching a new module in our ERP system. It is taking waaaay too long and there are some many moving pieces.
Psoft, SAP, Oracle?

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same here. Quickest way for an update is to ask your salesman (if they're responsive).
I only have the original e-mail stating 6/21 build date, but my salesman let me know it was bumped to 7/12 back when everyone got the delay notice.
Same situation here, and same dates of 06/21 to 07/12! Good luck!

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Delays could be related to fact that OKTB hasn’t been granted yet, at least not that I’ve heard, so maybe they have to keep pushing back so builds can be ‘sold’.

Sponsored

Scottaz76

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have read that 2 door production got pushed back so I checked with my dealer today and unfortunately my 2 door badlands has taken a big slide.

Originally scheduled for 6/7. Then pushed back to 6/28 (got a ford update email for this). Checked a few weeks after with my dealer and my date was now 6/21!

Welp. Checked today to see if there was a window sticker or an update and now mine is scheduled for 7/16!!!!!!!!!! DAMN.
Where did you see the date update? The only date communication I’ve seen or received is via email.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We know too much at this point, and that can be a blessing and a curse.
I'm a "give it to me straight, doc" kind of guy, so thanks for continuing to give us the details. Anyone who has any kind of complex job knows that sometimes shit happens.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like this is your first build change, correct? There was a big first wave of changes a couple weeks ago but now 2 door orders are supposedly being pushed back for a 3rd time.
---some are reporting 2 door builds being pushed into August---Most of us are not even scheduled---
Us 2 door orders need some real information here...direct from FORD! How long is it going to take to correct the top/Webasto issue????? 3months, 6 months, 9-12 months or more????? We have waited almost a year, put down our $, were promised build dates by the end of May and nothing. No real end in sight. We have our own financial and other plans to make, some of us are looking at other alternatives. FORD....BE HONEST WITH US AND GIVE US A TIMELINE ESTIMATE. This is not a whining post. I could not run my business this way and keep customers. Maybe the lack of good information for us is an answer in and of itself. Any Ford Employee/Management input would be greatly appreciated.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

---some are reporting 2 door builds being pushed into August---Most of us are not even scheduled---
Us 2 door orders need some real information here...direct from FORD! How long is it going to take to correct the top/Webasto issue????? 3months, 6 months, 9-12 months or more????? We have waited almost a year, put down our $, were promised build dates by the end of May and nothing. No real end in sight. We have our own financial and other plans to make, some of us are looking at other alternatives. FORD....BE HONEST WITH US AND GIVE US A TIMELINE ESTIMATE. This is not a whining post. I could not run my business this way and keep customers. Maybe the lack of good information for us is an answer in and of itself. Any Ford Employee/Management input would be greatly appreciated.
Seems 2 doors being pushed to August are for a different reason. Something about damaged floor pans. 2 doors just can't catch a break

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems 2 doors being pushed to August are for a different reason. Something about damaged floor pans. 2 doors just can't catch a break
Word from the inside....it's the tops.
Sponsored