Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, I've been led to believe that NO 2dr Bronco owners on BG6 have ever towed a car to the track...

I'd like to point out this challenge has not YET been met.

Given I was granted to choose the next Challenge, I update such to be the following:

Next challenge: 2dr towing anything larger in-size than it.
Dont go quitting yet. For the non-believers, I would like to introduce you to the /idiotstowingthings in Reddit. Here is a free taste, next one costs you...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IdiotsTowingThings/s/kfmSsVICpi
Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you could all gather around, I'd like to say a few words in remembrance of this thread.
It was a fun thread that made up for its lack of focus with humor and the ability to surprise its readers. But due to the fact that the Bronco, although optioned with tow hitch, is in fact not a tow vehicle that anyone should be towing another vehicle on a flat bed with, it has come to what could possibly be referred to as end of life, due to this unlikely challenge.

We will miss you thread, but it should not go unnoticed that even in the face of adversity you almost always did not disappoint, well up until now.
Fairly well ol' friend....

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you could all gather around, I'd like to say a few words in remembrance of this thread.
It was a fun thread that made up for its lack of focus with humor and the ability to surprise its readers. But due to the fact that the Bronco, although optioned with tow hitch, is in fact not a tow vehicle that anyone should be towing another vehicle on a flat bed with, it has come to what could possibly be referred to as end of life, due to this unlikely challenge.

We will miss you thread, but it should not go unnoticed that even in the face of adversity you almost always did not disappoint, well up until now.
Fairly well ol' friend....
Over? Who said it was over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Heck no...

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay, now that I've learned nobody uses their 2dr to tow...???

In an effort to keep this thread going I'm looking for other hunters to post:

Next Challenge: Photo of a 2dr with dead animal(s) in it.
It’s not a 2 door but here’s something to give you hope …

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/towing-a-car-on-a-dolly-with-a-bronco.49768/post-1521231

Also, your original request isn’t one that is impossible but I do think we have to be a little more inclusive/realistic with our asks. We have about 10 users fully engaged in this thread. The more limiters we put on a request, the harder it will be and more time it will take to complete. I’m not sure how many of the participants have a 2-Door, and then on top of that a sports car, and on top of that a trailer to tow said sports car. Somebody on Bronco6g probably does and has done this. But we’re 52 pages into this game. It is becoming increasingly unlikely that we will have new people join and follow/understand the rules at this point (not impossible just less and less likely the longer it goes on).

TLDR;

we need to be mindful of the limited audience of participants in this thread when making our requests.

Last edited:

Lotus Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bigred86

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Bigred86

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s not a 2 door but here’s something to give you hope …

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/towing-a-car-on-a-dolly-with-a-bronco.49768/post-1521231

Also, your original request isn’t one that is impossible but I do think we have to be a little more inclusive/realistic with our asks. We have about 10 users fully engaged in this thread. The more limiters we put on a request, the harder it will be and more time it will take to complete. I’m not sure how many of the participants have a 2-Door, and then on top of that a sports car, and on top of that a trailer to tow said sports car. Somebody on Bronco6g probably does and has done this. But we’re 52 pages into this game. It is becoming increasingly unlikely that we will have new people join and follow/understand the rules at this point (not impossible just less and less likely the longer it goes on).

TLDR;

we need to be mindful of the limited audience of participants in this thread when making our requests.
Well said sir thank you!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands