Sponsored

The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,
Ask your dealer first, some are really great about this!!!

Otherwise, hit this thread up. Either I or someone else will try to answer!!! Hack the planet... ;)

Seriously, we are lucky that a few members of this forum can help with resolving where your Bronco might be. Any request that ends up here is fair game, if you know how to help out, feel free to do so. Sometimes, I get lucky and sometimes I need to ask people who have helped me before.

I don't want anyone to risk their reputations, livelihood, or anything else getting information out there. PLEASE, don't access data that you are not allowed to access or do anything illegal.

Let's work together to help our fellow enthusiasts out!

REMEMBER: VIN and ORDER NUMBER
Post them to the list and do not DM them to me!

HELPFUL LINKS TO CHECK:

AEM tracking links to see if you have been built and shipped:

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...utes=BP2.*vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...es=BP2_.*&vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

Already shipped?!?

https://www.palsapp.com/
https://www.cassens.com/#/delivery-receipt
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Is posting my VIN safe?

That is for you to decide. It's not hard to get the VIN number for any particular vehicle. Your VIN number is publicly displayed everywhere you go on your vehicle... anytime you park, your VIN number is exposed to anyone who wants it. Hell, given the advancements in Satellite technology, I would be surprised if the damn things can't be read from orbit at this point.

Now, this is not supposed to be the primary way to get your rail car, this is a last resort when your dealer won't help you out. I even provide a number of links up front for people to do their own digging in the first post.

Now regarding VIN numbers:

ALL 2021 Bronco VINs start with either 1FMDE5 or 1FMEE5 (2 doors are always 1FMDE5)
So that takes care the first 6 locations
The 7th location is A, B, C, D, E, or F.
The 8th location is P or H.
The 9th location is 0 - 9 or X.
The 10th-12th locations are MLA or MLB
The last 5 locations are 00000-99999 (with large blocks of numbers excluded)
All two door FE's start with 2XXXX (and near as I can tell less than 1000 were built, so really 20XXX)
All four door FE's start with 4XXXX with 43250 near the highest I have seen.
Almost all production Bronco numbers start with MLA6XXXX-MLA9XXXX or MLB0XXXX.

So really, figuring out a VIN, not that hard. You are at best hiding 5 digits as a unique identifier, potentially a lot less, especially if I know your blend date.

Also, if I have your VIN, I can likely get your order number without much hassle either... These things are just publicly available and are not secret (although I know that people would prefer them to be - they just aren't).
What is the "load" number? I found my VIN on the United Rail link:

Ford Bronco The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number. 1636290051184
Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
good morning, my friend and helper

VIN 1FMEE5BP0MLA77563
Order 5688
Blend 10/27 and built 10/28
shipped with est. delivery 11/29

NO built email from Ford
NO shipment email from Ford
the dealer has no clue where to find a rail-car ID

if you could get me a rail-car ID, I would gladly send you a box of chocolates, or better yet, offer you ride in my Bronco over the Million Dollar Highway!!

thank you very much!

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now this is some useful info, thank you in advance for any type of info you can provide on my wife’s Bronco…

84798D53-03DE-4BF4-A2E3-F20DA32FE574.png

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably not building 2750 in the next 6 weeks... it will be interesting to see what the final numbers are
I think they’ve been building like 800 Broncos/Rangers a day at MAP, so that’s not a problem.

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The dealers job is to sell cars to make a living. They are not tracking devices. You bronco will arrive when it arrives. Stop bothering them every minute. I never knew what rail car my bronco was on. And didn’t need to know. Logistics is a problem now. For all products.

steve578

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser, M5, 993, 924S, 928, Wagoneer, Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you!

Last edited:

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealers job is to sell cars to make a living. They are not tracking devices. You bronco will arrive when it arrives. Stop bothering them every minute. I never knew what rail car my bronco was on. And didn’t need to know. Logistics is a problem now. For all products.
you know Blitz, your opinion here is a reflection of Ford's missed opportunity to stay connected with (happy) customers. In today's modern age, you can order a toothbrush from Amazon and you will know every day of the week what is happening with your toothbrush order. But when you order a 50'000$ vehicle from Ford, you get treated like a nuisance, and then are told not to bother your dealer - there you go, another happy customer.

If Ford would wake up and modernize their IT, this would be a great experience!

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Order: 2092
Vin: 1FMEE5BP0MLA91317

Trying to figure out everything, cause I got a new baby in the NICU, she decided that she wanted to come before her delivery date and the Bronco, haha. Thankfully she is doing well. Thanks ahead of time for the info.
Hey congratulations on what I am sure is a beautiful baby girl! That really puts all the Bronco stuff into proper perspective.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@mpeugeot , Kudos to you for doing this. Mine will come by a non human driven EV truck by the time mine gets built! :cool:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Pviggy

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,
Ask your dealer first, some are really great about this!!!

Otherwise, hit this thread up. Either I or someone else will try to answer!!! Hack the planet... ;)

Seriously, we are lucky that a few members of this forum can help with resolving where your Bronco might be. Any request that ends up here is fair game, if you know how to help out, feel free to do so. Sometimes, I get lucky and sometimes I need to ask people who have helped me before.

I don't want anyone to risk their reputations, livelihood, or anything else getting information out there. PLEASE, don't access data that you are not allowed to access or do anything illegal.

Let's work together to help our fellow enthusiasts out!

REMEMBER: VIN and ORDER NUMBER
Post them to the list and do not DM them to me!

HELPFUL LINKS TO CHECK:

AEM tracking links to see if you have been built and shipped:

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...utes=BP2.*vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...es=BP2_.*&vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

Already shipped?!?

https://www.palsapp.com/
https://www.cassens.com/#/delivery-receipt
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Is posting my VIN safe?

That is for you to decide. It's not hard to get the VIN number for any particular vehicle. Your VIN number is publicly displayed everywhere you go on your vehicle... anytime you park, your VIN number is exposed to anyone who wants it. Hell, given the advancements in Satellite technology, I would be surprised if the damn things can't be read from orbit at this point.

Now, this is not supposed to be the primary way to get your rail car, this is a last resort when your dealer won't help you out. I even provide a number of links up front for people to do their own digging in the first post.

Now regarding VIN numbers:

ALL 2021 Bronco VINs start with either 1FMDE5 or 1FMEE5 (2 doors are always 1FMDE5)
So that takes care the first 6 locations
The 7th location is A, B, C, D, E, or F.
The 8th location is P or H.
The 9th location is 0 - 9 or X.
The 10th-12th locations are MLA or MLB
The last 5 locations are 00000-99999 (with large blocks of numbers excluded)
All two door FE's start with 2XXXX (and near as I can tell less than 1000 were built, so really 20XXX)
All four door FE's start with 4XXXX with 43250 near the highest I have seen.
Almost all production Bronco numbers start with MLA6XXXX-MLA9XXXX or MLB0XXXX.

So really, figuring out a VIN, not that hard. You are at best hiding 5 digits as a unique identifier, potentially a lot less, especially if I know your blend date.

Also, if I have your VIN, I can likely get your order number without much hassle either... These things are just publicly available and are not secret (although I know that people would prefer them to be - they just aren't).
Vin# 1FMEE5BP7MLA73865 Order # 9556
thx

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh I’ll bite. My dealer wouldn’t be able find water on a globe (salesman claimed didn’t know what a DORA was - true story).

VIN: 1FMEE5DP2MLA90666
Order: 0532

Last edited:

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MLA42350 - Your rail car is TTGX996837

Everyone else is still pending additional research
Car was loaded and departed on 11/3

I show the car in Gibson, IN on the CSX as of 4 pm yesterday.

Destination is a NS auto ramp facility outside of Kansas City (although it’s on foreign rail so my info isn’t always accurate)

Colorado145

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My sales guy is out of town for the next week so he is no help. Got the shipped email two days ago.
VIN: 1FMEE5BP1MLA77555
Order #: 2349

Thank you!

Jake@BoldCityMotorsport

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2nd Gen Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please help me out! Dealer is useless and has told me on every occasion I ask for something “we can only see just as much as you”… they don’t even care or want to try and it’s blatantly obvious😂 Vin# 1FMDE5AH8MLA72536 Order# Y141 (shipped on 11/2) Need the rail car please🙏🏽
Sponsored