Sponsored

The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number.

arae

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I followed the UP telephone prompts for my rail car #TTGX695659 and I am having a hard time understanding the update. It says ETA at “industry” is November 23rd. Does anyone know what “industry” is referring to? Thank you in advance for any help.
Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I followed the UP telephone prompts for my rail car #TTGX695659 and I am having a hard time understanding the update. It says ETA at “industry” is November 23rd. Does anyone know what “industry” is referring to? Thank you in advance for any help.
Try calling CSX instead. When I call UP mine mentions an ETA of the 22nd but not sure where Industry is as well. I am currently stuck in Louisville KY.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Train tracking has been fun. Mine arrived in Blue Island, IL yesterday. I wonder how long it'll sit at that huge interchange, seems to be a crapshoot of maybe quick, maybe a few days

Jamesjk82

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wanna guarantee that I will never run your Bronco for a rail number. DM me thinking that you can just ignore the guidelines.

Everyone else, gets help. :D

1FMEE5BP6MLA90690 - I do not show a change for the railcar on this one. As of 11/20 at 3:37AM it was passing the Hulsey train yard in Atlanta, GA.

1FMEE5DP6MLA92811 - TTGX851392
1FMEE5DP1MLA92876 - BNSF302627

Good luck everyone.
Thanks!

Tina Coker

Big Bend
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Your rail car is in Gibson, Indiana - Arrived Nov 13th
which line did you call? I guess i am not doing it right. I owe you a beer!

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you able to tell if the rail car is unloaded? If so, I was on TTGX698045. Alliance TX on 11/19. VIN 1FMEE5DP3MLA94354
Sorry, I don't have any visibility to that VIN or railcar

cbrum23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 1974 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PLEASE, Ask your dealer first, some are really great about this!!!

Turns out, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number!!!

RULE NUMBER ONE: IF YOU DM YOUR REQUEST I WILL NOT PROCESS IT
RULE NUMBER TWO: IF YOU ARE NOT SHIPPED AND RELEASED I WILL NOT PROCESS IT
RULE NUMBER THREE: I WILL ONLY GET YOUR RAIL CAR ONCE ***
RULE NUMBER FOUR: I WILL ONLY ATTEND TO REQUESTS WITH VIN#, ORDER#, and SHIP DATE

If you don't follow the above simple rules, rinse, repeat, try again.

FAQ
1. I have limited access and limited time to help, but I will do my best!
2. Feel free to help out
3. Anything that helps make it easier for me to get the list together at the end of the day helps
4. Don't make it harder for me.
5. There are a lot of great links below!

*** The one rail car request rule is for my help only (mpeugeot), only because I really don't have the access to get more information and I am relying on others to help out.

Otherwise, hit this thread up. Either I or someone else will try to answer!!! Hack the planet... ;)

Seriously, we are lucky that a few members of this forum can help with resolving where your Bronco might be. Any request that ends up here is fair game, if you know how to help out, feel free to do so. Sometimes, I get lucky and sometimes I need to ask people who have helped me before.

I don't want anyone to risk their reputations, livelihood, or anything else getting information out there. PLEASE, don't access data that you are not allowed to access or do anything illegal.

Let's work together to help our fellow enthusiasts out!

REMEMBER: VIN and ORDER NUMBER
Post them to the list and do not DM them to me!

HELPFUL LINKS TO CHECK:

AEM tracking links to see if you have been built and shipped:

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...utes=BP2.*vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...es=BP2_.*&vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

Already shipped?!?

https://www.palsapp.com/
https://www.cassens.com/#/delivery-receipt
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Is posting my VIN safe?

That is for you to decide. It's not hard to get the VIN number for any particular vehicle. Your VIN number is publicly displayed everywhere you go on your vehicle... anytime you park, your VIN number is exposed to anyone who wants it. Hell, given the advancements in Satellite technology, I would be surprised if the damn things can't be read from orbit at this point.

Now, this is not supposed to be the primary way to get your rail car, this is a last resort when your dealer won't help you out. I even provide a number of links up front for people to do their own digging in the first post.

Now regarding VIN numbers:

ALL 2021 Bronco VINs start with either 1FMDE5 or 1FMEE5 (2 doors are always 1FMDE5)
So that takes care the first 6 locations
The 7th location is A, B, C, D, E, or F.
The 8th location is P or H.
The 9th location is 0 - 9 or X.
The 10th-12th locations are MLA or MLB
The last 5 locations are 00000-99999 (with large blocks of numbers excluded)
All two door FE's start with 2XXXX (and near as I can tell less than 1000 were built, so really 20XXX)
All four door FE's start with 4XXXX with 43250 near the highest I have seen.
Almost all production Bronco numbers start with MLA6XXXX-MLA9XXXX or MLB0XXXX.

So really, figuring out a VIN, not that hard. You are at best hiding 5 digits as a unique identifier, potentially a lot less, especially if I know your blend date.

Also, if I have your VIN, I can likely get your order number without much hassle either... These things are just publicly available and are not secret (although I know that people would prefer them to be - they just aren't).
I am so late to this party, but can't find where I can get any info. Dealer certainly no help. VIN 1FMEE5DP2MLA99111, order 1746. Window sticker updated ramp one showing RA33, but not sure what that means.

DReece65

Big Bend
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealer could not give me rail car number just last location. All I can do is humbly ask if you can help.
1FMDE5AP4MLA77790 vin, shipped email on the 15th

Pokey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1FMEE5BP3MLA97693
B21M
11/15/2021 SHIP DATE

morrieswigs

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger T/A, C3 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does it mean when you call the CSX number and they say your railcar is empty but headed to a different location. Does that mean it was dropped off at the last location?

Sponsored

Dark Knight Squatch

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Kos Could I get another update?
1FMDE5DH4MLA97932 - TTGX971289

Called both UP and CSX, UP said it arrived in Yermo, CA on Saturday and was scheduled for delivery to Mira Loma, but apparently it hasn't departed.

enh2k

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok. Trying again "rinse and repeat" Last time I missed that the Order Number and Shipped date was needed. So humbly asking for assistance getting a railcar number for my Badlands.

VIN: 1FMEE5DP5MLA96350
Order: 4181
Shipped Email: 11/18/21

Thanks in advance.
E

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kos Could I get another update?
1FMDE5DH4MLA97932 - TTGX971289

Called both UP and CSX, UP said it arrived in Yermo, CA on Saturday and was scheduled for delivery to Mira Loma, but apparently it hasn't departed.
Your car is on a train to take it from Yermo to Mira Loma. I don’t have an ETA for you.

I know what’s delaying it, but I don’t know why it’s occurring and I do not feel comfortable going into detail. I have a hunch and if I’m right I would expect it to move today. I have no reason to suspect there is anything wrong that you should worry about (other than the delay). I’ll keep an eye on things and if anything changes let you know.

Dark Knight Squatch

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your car is on a train to take it from Yermo to Mira Loma. I don’t have an ETA for you.

I know what’s delaying it, but I don’t know why it’s occurring and I do not feel comfortable going into detail. I have a hunch and if I’m right I would expect it to move today. I have no reason to suspect there is anything wrong that you should worry about (other than the delay). I’ll keep an eye on things and if anything changes let you know.
Thanks! Appreciated

TheRealJyushi

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigvalleyford.biz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Kos can you check on my status?

1FMDE5CH9MLA81341 TTGX989035

Been stuck in North Platte, NE since Friday.
Sponsored