Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was hoping to pickup tomorrow, but it looks like it will be early next week instead. 😢

A screw seems to have been picked up by one of the tires before it arrived to SAC. Waiting on a replacement to come in, hopeful Monday.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are you doing for 22? I was a 21 order now having to order for 22. I am also waiting on the Raptor BP to see if i want to upgrade from my BasSquatch reservation.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your "place in line" with a dealer, us or otherwise, doesn't matter and never did matter. Only your timestamps initially mattered, then it was timestamps (overall, against ALL customers) and commodity availability. Even though the "spot in line" on our tables doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, I will know after Ford announces "no more scheduling for 21". I'll combine those left out of the 21 builds with those that have deferred and the new reservation (since March 19) and have them listed in order.

Our allocation was 108. We're at 78 either delivered or in the pipeline and will be delivered (which is 8 more than our original allocation). I expect, based on Ford's email yesterday, that scheduling will continue, at least for a week or two, and fill out some units through December. We may not hit 108, Ford, due to circumstances that have come up since the original 70 allocation (and later 108 allocation) may not have the ability to meet the 108 number.

/john

Correction on the numbers...

7 on the ground, 53 in the pipeline and 25 delivered, for a total of 85.

/john

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correction on the numbers...

7 on the ground, 53 in the pipeline and 25 delivered, for a total of 85.

/john
That's awesome ! There's a Charleston-based dealer who doesn't know how @SAC is doing so much business. My advice to them is learn from them and provide the same level of customer support.

My 2-door Black Diamond was pushed to a MY22 but I'm good with it. I'd rather get it later than not at all. Also, I called Tanis and I'll be down on Saturday to test drive one of the mannequins.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's awesome ! There's a Charleston-based dealer who doesn't know how @SAC is doing so much business. My advice to them is learn from them and provide the same level of customer support.

My 2-door Black Diamond was pushed to a MY22 but I'm good with it. I'd rather get it later than not at all. Also, I called Tanis and I'll be down on Saturday to test drive one of the mannequins.

And it's not just Broncos.... we're killing it all over :)

/john

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And it's not just Broncos.... we're killing it all over :)

/john

With me being a little impatient with the wait for my Dirt Mountain Bronco I have been checking out the Mannequins on local Dealer's lots. I told the a sales rep about SAC and a few other Dealers on their pricing strategy for the Bronco. He seemed amazed and in disbelief. I explained that different dealers have different needs and how Stephens increased the allocations. This dealer actually had a good inventory on the ground. I didn't ask what pricing they had on their reservations.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Turns out I’ll be making the trip to WV tomorrow after all! John and the team at Stephens have once again went above and beyond. By far the best dealership I have ever encountered. So excited for tomorrow… I can only equate it to the feeling of a kid about to go to Disney land for the first time! 🤠

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John
Back to my original question, now that the my22 order banks open in 12 days, shouldn’t we be seeing what will be available for my22 soon?

A-A Ron NJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone from Stephens get their windows tinted there? If you did, post pics (before and after if you have them, or just after) and share what level tint please.
Not the best pics but you should get the idea. Not sure on the percent but it matches the factory rear and is plenty in my opinion.

D554C82C-8A1B-4DA1-AE6E-208C7E92DEF9.jpeg

0A9B6CFB-408B-4356-A604-83EFFD280F9B.jpeg
Sponsored