Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone from Stephens get their windows tinted there? If you did, post pics (before and after if you have them, or just after) and share what level tint please.
I had my front 2 doors done at Stephens and it looks to be 20%, which matches pretty well.

IMG_0350.jpg

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The 2-door train will continue because @Funkdoobiest and I should have twins rolling into town any day now :cool:
Looks My delivery eta got bumped to 10/7. No big deal, just hope it doesn't keep happening.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks My delivery eta got bumped to 10/7. No big deal, just hope it doesn't keep happening.
Same here. I hope they beat that by a couple days because my flights are booked for the 8th :oops:

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I hope they beat that by a couple days because my flights are booked for the 8th :oops:
There will be a car show (officially called the Rod Run and Doo Wop) in downtown Charleston from 7-9 October. I'll have the Bronco in my profile pic there. Stop by and say Hey. You'll see the vehicles as Bronco John drives you from the airport to the dealership.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My end date ETA got bumped again to 10/10. So window is now 10/4-10/10.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My end date ETA got bumped again to 10/10. So window is now 10/4-10/10.
Same here. It's maddening but maybe they'll surprise us over the next couple days 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John
Back to my original question, now that the my22 order banks open in 12 days, shouldn’t we be seeing what will be available for my22 soon?

One would assume. Since their statement was "scheduled to open on Oct 13", they're leaving themselves an "out" in case something goes wrong with the migration.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just FYI, the original address for our offer on stephensauto.com will be redirected shortly to a page on stephensautocenter.com (our Ford site). Wanted to give everyone the head's up before I make it happen. Same info, different address. The original link will be redirected to the Stephens Ford site.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We were contacted by our Ford rep this morning, any hold-out FE reserves that chose to go 99 and wait on MY22 cannot be built in MY22. We had to move those to another body code. The same thing would happen to any FEs that were priority 10-19 and not yet scheduled to be built (we had zero that were 10-19 and not already delivered or scheduled). So, all 99 FEs have been moved (per Ford, or the reservations would be lost) and are still waiting to order in MY22.

All FEs we had as priority 10's have been scheduled.

If no more scheduling is to be done, we will finish out the year at 85 (as it currently appears). We were originally 70 allocations, then up'd by Ford to 108. I hope they do more scheduling, but it doesn't appear that will happen. We shall see.

/john

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We were contacted by our Ford rep this morning, any hold-out FE reserves that chose to go 99 and wait on MY22 cannot be built in MY22. We had to move those to another body code. The same thing would happen to any FEs that were priority 10-19 and not yet scheduled to be built (we had zero that were 10-19 and not already delivered or scheduled). So, all 99 FEs have been moved (per Ford, or the reservations would be lost) and are still waiting to order in MY22.

All FEs we had as priority 10's have been scheduled.

If no more scheduling is to be done, we will finish out the year at 85 (as it currently appears). We were originally 70 allocations, then up'd by Ford to 108. I hope they do more scheduling, but it doesn't appear that will happen. We shall see.

/john
John
Thank you for keeping us in the loop.
Sponsored