First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got that basesquatch on order. Now to sit and wait for 2024. One of y’all has to come take me for a ride when you receive your beasts.
I don't think it will be in '24 but probably first quarter '23 for the end of the list orders. The math in 271 orders is 5.211 units a week delivered based on 52 weeks of production which is probably unrealistic but who knows. MAP will have their shutdown weeks periodically and Commodity constraints are probably going to be bad especially if they are coming from abroad.
Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got the call from John today and order has been placed and confirmed by FoMoCo. Quite literally the easiest experience, I think my call lasted 4 minutes! I would say let the wait begin, but I've been waiting for this since 1995 when I got rid of my 84 Bronco II.

Thanks John!

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Ford Rep, on opening day of 2022 ordering, told me that there's no longer a "hard allocation number", it's going to be based on customer builds and supplies. If they can build it, they will build it.

/john
Very nice, thanks.

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think it will be in '24 but probably first quarter '23 for the end of the list orders. The math in 271 orders is 5.211 units a week delivered based on 52 weeks of production which is probably unrealistic but who knows. MAP will have their shutdown weeks periodically and Commodity constraints are probably going to be bad especially if they are coming from abroad.
Oh yeah. I was being dramatic. Honestly my fingers are crossed that since it’s a Base model I might even avoid a few commodity restraints and snag it a little earlier. ~230 on the list at Stephen’s and that’s a long shot for 2022 still.

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh yeah. I was being dramatic. Honestly my fingers are crossed that since it’s a Base model I might even avoid a few commodity restraints and snag it a little earlier. ~230 on the list at Stephen’s and that’s a long shot for 2022 still.
You might be surprised. Based on what John said above, you might move ahead of those with the commodities constraints. Bronco Constraints Commodities - as of 10/27 | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community .. I have 7.. not looking soon for me

Sponsored

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might be surprised. Based on what John said above, you might move ahead of those with the commodities constraints. Bronco Constraints Commodities - as of 10/27 | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community .. I have 7.. not looking soon for me
This is amazingly disappointing. "Hey guys, look at this truck we can build for you, which is "available", but won't be built for another 20 months. Thanks for stopping by!" :ROFLMAO: (n)

I have 5 on the list....

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ouch! I had not seen that. I was hoping that the constraints had eased up a little but I guess not. I've got 8 of them so I guess I don't have to worry about tomorrow's scheduling.

Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

we were on the fence with obx…the roast with green is nice look.
I originally had an Outerbanks on order until we test drove a Wildtrak. I really liked the Wildtrak interior in person....super sharp! However, I certainly don't dislike the roast leather in the Outerbanks 🤷🏼‍♀️

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hereby order Ford to switch Bronco Sport manufacturing to the US facilities while ordering Bronco 2 &4 door models to be switched to the Mexico facilities to bring fast resolution to the matter... :ROFLMAO: (n)

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey John,
Would you mind explaining the Constraints Table to us who don't fully understand it?
What do the % numbers mean? Is a larger number better or worse?

Thanks!

2021-bronco-commodities-constraints-october27.png
Sponsored