Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delayed post, took delivery two weeks ago, but stay strong everyone. Totally worth the wait, and all the frustrations went out the window on the drive home. (Just remember cash for the WV tolls.)
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20220310_104241

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delayed post, took delivery two weeks ago, but stay strong everyone. Totally worth the wait, and all the frustrations went out the window on the drive home. (Just remember cash for the WV tolls.)
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20220310_104241
Congrats. As for the tolls, which direction did you go from SAC? Did you not take one of the suggested scenic routes John shared with the group? I've got to drive back to the pa/NY border not far from i15. So I'm planning on taking the northeast scenic route

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats. As for the tolls, which direction did you go from SAC? Did you not take one of the suggested scenic routes John shared with the group? I've got to drive back to the pa/NY border not far from i15. So I'm planning on taking the northeast scenic route
I had 5.5 hrs each way to NC. With a toddler at home I didn't want to stretch the drive time any longer then I needed to. Driving my wife crazy and what not. The scenic routes would have been nice, but even the highway routes through WV are beautiful.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had 5.5 hrs each way to NC. With a toddler at home I didn't want to stretch the drive time any longer then I needed to. Driving my wife crazy and what not. The scenic routes would have been nice, but even the highway routes through WV are beautiful.
Congrats! Looks awesome. My Bronco was built a couple of weeks ago, but is in purgatory awaiting shipment. May I ask, was yours shipped shortly after it was built? Or did it take a while?

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Looks awesome. My Bronco was built a couple of weeks ago, but is in purgatory awaiting shipment. May I ask, was yours shipped shortly after it was built? Or did it take a while?
Tracker showed built 2/7 and it sat awhile before being shipped. Once the tracker showed shipped, SAC had it a few days later. I picked up 3/5.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congratulations on the new Bronco! Thank you for being apart of the Ford family :)

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Motor Company found the Stephens thread! [mind blown]

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this should be the most liked post in the entire thread.
Freudian slip? I’d say Ford’s treatment of us reservation holders at SAC definitely make us feel “apart” from the Ford family.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty ballsy of them to post in here considering what they’ve done to SAC’s allocations….

@Ford Motor Company

The way Ford has treated SAC and the reservation holders is pretty typical of how most people treat West Virginia and it's people. As a born and raised Mountaineer, I can tell that this feeling is a common one for us.

But just like the people who treat us and our state that way, Ford will never see the awesome qualities SAC and the people here have. Loyalty, honesty, integrity, and a genuine care and concern to do what's right by each other.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If only they could find posts where they are tagged.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1647992226887
Gets funnier when you realize the same account contacted me about warranty claim issue local dealer service doesn't want to handle, but that's unresolved and they're congratulating me on the truck.
Sponsored