Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone here with a 4/10 build week that’s gotten updates? I was theoretically built 04/14, according to Ford Marketing but since then my Bronco has gotten sucked into a black hole, with zero updates on any of the trackers or in their systems…
Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone here with a 4/10 build week that’s gotten updates? I was theoretically built 04/14, according to Ford Marketing but since then my Bronco has gotten sucked into a black hole, with zero updates on any of the trackers or in their systems…
You might already be sitting at Stephens... it also looks like another convoy is out today. I never received a shipped notice and saw that quite a few others didn't either, but now that our vehicles are there they show that they're in final prep.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same boat. Blend date 4/11. Hasn't updated from "in production" since. When I call the marketing line, they tell me it is still at MAP awaiting shipping with an estimated delivery range of 4/19-4/25. Odd, given there hasn't been any shortage of trucks delivering to SAC the past couple weeks. Maybe they just haven't gotten to mine yet...?

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same boat. Blend date 4/11. Hasn't updated from "in production" since. When I call the marketing line, they tell me it is still at MAP awaiting shipping with an estimated delivery range of 4/19-4/25. Odd, given there hasn't been any shortage of trucks delivering to SAC the past couple weeks. Maybe they just haven't gotten to mine yet...?
Exactly. Just “in production” on all the trackers but marketing tells me it has been “produced” and there’s nothing else they can see on their end.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might already be sitting at Stephens... it also looks like another convoy is out today. I never received a shipped notice and saw that quite a few others didn't either, but now that our vehicles are there they show that they're in final prep.
Haha, that would be nice! Don’t go getting my hopes up.

Sponsored

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is they haven't gotten to yours yet (or mine for that matter). They have a $hit ton of Broncos to prep for sales from what i gather. Just waiting on the email.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

52 are on the lot, 24 have been notified, 17 of those notifications just went out, we'll be notifying the rest between now and Tuesday (hoping to have the remaining we have on the lot notified by Friday if possible).

/john

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Haha, that would be nice! Don’t go getting my hopes up.
My blend date was the 14th. I did not get a built email until the 20th and then no further emails from Ford, but checking the tracker on Monday the 24th it shows that it was delivered on the 24th and is being prepped.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
52 are on the lot, 24 have been notified, 17 of those notifications just went out, we'll be notifying the rest between now and Tuesday (hoping to have the remaining we have on the lot notified by Friday if possible).

/john
@StephensAutoCenter Are the vehicles available for pickup the day you notify us or are you notifying us to let us know when they will be ready?

Sponsored

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter Are the vehicles available for pickup the day you notify us or are you notifying us to let us know when they will be ready?
When I was notified, the email from Jon indicated it would be available for pick up "the next business day".

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Josh Gates from Expedition Unknown is on his way .

That's funny because I've watched every episode of every show Josh Gate's has been a part of... lol.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When I notify you, the next thing that will happen from us is that you'll be called/emailed by JOE HOLSTEIN, who will be guiding you through the buying process.

/john
Sponsored