Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What’s the chances my reservation will be picked up for production MY 23? Reservation Aug 16, 2021
I’m still waiting on a basesquatch I reserved in 2020. Not a complaint. Just giving you some perspective.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the chances my reservation will be picked up for production MY 23? Reservation Aug 16, 2021
I reserved on 7/19/2020 and originally, I was number 151 in line at Stephens. Currently, for MY2022 I'm at number 69. About 30 people are 99'd in front of me. From what I can tell, Stephens has delivered about 50 or so, so that is about 25 per model year. However, it has gone up from year to year. So, hopefully it continues to pick up at a higher pace.

If it sticks at this slow production level, and the same year-over-year percentile increase then I will be a minimum model year 2024, unless people continue to 99 in front of me and then I have a shot at MY2023.

This is, of course - all speculation.

As you adjust your expectations, keep in mind that past performance is indicative of future behavior. I will plan to order again for MY2023 and cross my fingers.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved on 7/19/2020 and originally, I was number 151 in line at Stephens. Currently, for MY2022 I'm at number 69. About 30 people are 99'd in front of me. From what I can tell, Stephens has delivered about 50 or so, so that is about 25 per model year. However, it has gone up from year to year. So, hopefully it continues to pick up at a higher pace.

If it sticks at this slow production level, and the same year-over-year percentile increase then I will be a minimum model year 2024, unless people continue to 99 in front of me and then I have a shot at MY2023.

This is, of course - all speculation.

As you adjust your expectations, keep in mind that past performance is indicative of future behavior. I will plan to order again for MY2023 and cross my fingers.
while reading this I thought did I write this drunk last night. I’m right behind you at 72.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 139 for a Wildtrak so I guess that puts me at MY27? By then they will all be hybrids or EVs 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🌱🐴🔌🐎
they'll have updated the bar type tach to an analog dial by then

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PSA - please go update your row in the SAC Order & Stat Excel Spreadsheet.
(PS how do you share this without B6G automatically converting the link to an embedded link?)
pss - i got it, copy/paste everything inside the brackets {}

{docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rip4xS69QKOUrYVORTChXC8ODi0Cu_R4/edit#gid=849492842}

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PSA - please go update your row in the SAC Order & Stat Excel Spreadsheet.
(PS how do you share this without B6G automatically converting the link to an embedded link?)
pss - i got it, copy/paste everything inside the brackets {}

{docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rip4xS69QKOUrYVORTChXC8ODi0Cu_R4/edit#gid=849492842}
You need to embed it as a link [CTRL]+[K], and you can't have the URL the same as the text or it will automatically embed it.

Stephens Document Link

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone received the full price protection? I purchased my bronco from Stephens on June 8th and was supposed to have received price protection in the amount of $2,300. On June 21st I got a check from Ford for $800. I still haven't seen the remaining $1,500.

When I called Ford they told me it was between me and the dealer and that they would be sending the $1,500. I've tried to get information from Stephens but they've gone silent in recent weeks which has concerned I might be out of luck.

If you haven't already purchased I'd suggest making 100% sure the price protection process is agreed upon before you take delivery.

If anyone has had similar issues or did get the full price protection I'd be interested to hear your stories.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone received the full price protection? I purchased my bronco from Stephens on June 8th and was supposed to have received price protection in the amount of $2,300. On June 21st I got a check from Ford for $800. I still haven't seen the remaining $1,500.

When I called Ford they told me it was between me and the dealer and that they would be sending the $1,500. I've tried to get information from Stephens but they've gone silent in recent weeks which has concerned I might be out of luck.

If you haven't already purchased I'd suggest making 100% sure the price protection process is agreed upon before you take delivery.

If anyone has had similar issues or did get the full price protection I'd be interested to hear your stories.
The concensus so far is everyone received pp from SAC that they were supposed, at the time of signing. When/what did you order, when did you order it? I ask because I don't see your name on the order tracking spreadsheet. It also looks like someone messed upthe form again by improperly messing with filters. I went from #9 back down to 35 somehow

Edit - I was wrong. And somebody fixed the spreadsheet -ty

Last edited:

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The concensus so far is everyone received pp from SAC that they were supposed, at the time of signing. When/what did you order, when did you order it? I ask because I don't see your name on the order tracking spreadsheet. It also looks like someone messed upthe form again by improperly messing with filters. I went from #9 back down to 35 somehow
I'm not so sure about that. The invoice price that was on my original dora minus the $1250 (below invoice) and what I paid (not including dealership fees) was approximately $1950 different.

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I was told by Jeremy that my 1st cert was deducted on the bill of sale, which it was, and the 2nd may come in from Ford directly to me or to SAC to which they would send out a check. He said it has happened both ways on Broncos sold and they have no way of knowing which way Ford is going to do it. Honestly, I hope to get more back, I still am very happy with the overall deal…under invoice as they pledged….The difference invoice is all on Ford and I fully anticipate SAC is doing the right thing with any price protection money available.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not so sure about that. The invoice price that was on my original dora minus the $1250 (below invoice) and what I paid (not including dealership fees) was approximately $1950 different.
In the red? Including the portion mailed from Ford?

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a day two reservation, base 2dr. Nothing was taken off of the purchase price at the time I bought the bronco. Jeremy filed the price protection deal and told me that Ford would send me a check, which they did for $800.

When I asked Jeremy for details he replied;

"On my end there was $800 price protection. It shows Ford issued a check to be sent to you on 6/14/22. As far as any other remaining amount that is out of my control. I have had a few other customers that received more money for price protection 30-45 days after taking possession of their Bronco. That money is out of my control. You should receive the $800 check from Ford very soon."

We're at the 45 day mark and I can't seem to get any details. I'm hoping a check shows up one day but can't figure out how to find out for sure.
Sponsored