Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too…
Unfortunately, it appears that the rumors are likely true:

If you haven't been scheduled yet, it appears that Ford is going to attempt to get you to change your build, since Sasquatch tires are a huge constraint. By extension, that means Wildtraxs are a major issue. It appears they will give a rebate if you drop Sasquatch, Wildtrax, Luxury Package and Hardtops before the end of next month.

Obviously, this is even worse for anyone that has a 2 door on order. If you don't drop the constraints, and you don't get scheduled for a MY2023 vehicle, then it appears as though price protection won't cover a MY2024.

Please note, that this is still rumor and speculation at this point, but the signs are not looking good for this coming Tuesday.

So, take this with a grain of salt for now but be still try and be prepared for Tuesday's announcement if this comes true.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you haven't been scheduled yet, it appears that Ford is going to attempt to get you to change your build, since Sasquatch tires are a huge constraint. By extension, that means Wildtraxs are a major issue. It appears they will give a rebate if you drop Sasquatch, Wildtrax, Luxury Package and Hardtops before the end of next month.

Obviously, this is even worse for anyone that has a 2 door on order. If you don't drop the constraints, and you don't get scheduled for a MY2023 vehicle, then it appears as though price protection won't cover a MY2024.

Please note, that this is still rumor and speculation at this point, but the signs are not looking good for this coming Tuesday.

So, take this with a grain of salt for now but be still try and be prepared for Tuesday's announcement if this comes true.
Well shit....there goes my Wildtrak...

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just posted on Bronco Nation forums by DDM4:

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they going to offer a soft top (Bestop?) option for the 2 door?

EDIT/UPDATE: It appears as though there will be no soft top option for the two door. However, not removing the MIC on a two door will still qualify you for the discount, which is what the admin was referring to.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot 2023-01-15 161230

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot 2023-01-15 161306

Last edited:

Sponsored

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never understood why there was no soft top option for the 2 door. The take rate on soft tops is higher on 2 door Wranglers than 4 doors I'm certain. The 2 door buyer is more likely to have another daily driver and/or treat this as a recreational vehicle and would prefer a soft top.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This hurts...

I wasn't a super early reservation, but I made it in before the end of 2020. I told myself that I should stop thinking about adding and subtracting things to my build - just get what you want and not have to worry about it later. Guess that's probably not going to be an option now.

Hopefully, there will be more clarity later this week, but my two questions are :

1- If I cave in and drop all 3 of these options and go with another trim - am I GUARANTEED a bronco this year?

2 - If I stick to my guns and decide to wait this out - obviously, the transition and price protection go out the window; however, would I still be considered allocation willing.. before someone who just walks up and orders. Or are they just dropping the current reservations and requiring you to re-order?

I don't want to give up everything I've been looking forward to/preferred just to wait another year and be in the same situation we are currently... then settle with a rig that's not what I originally wanted and lose out on the transition/PP money anyways...

I don't mind waiting. I've waited this long and was prepared to wait another 1-2 years for my exact build, knowing I had many constraints.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this is the case, I’m afraid I will have to request my $100 deposit and walk. Price protection is a deal breaker along with all the constraints. Only reason I have stuck it out this long. I’ll be interested what the 2024 refreshed 4Runner has to offer.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is John or anyone at stephens auto center going to reply to what is going on?

Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is John or anyone at stephens auto center going to reply to what is going on?
I think John's out recouping from a procedure. Might not hear deets until Tuesday after ford sends dealers the detailed information.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I never understood why there was no soft top option for the 2 door. The take rate on soft tops is higher on 2 door Wranglers than 4 doors I'm certain. The 2 door buyer is more likely to have another daily driver and/or treat this as a recreational vehicle and would prefer a soft top.
100% this. I was originally a 2-door Badlands reservation. The Bronco was going to be purely a weekend toy for me. I figured I could add a bestop softop for 2dr, but I didn't want to deal with having to store a hardtop in my garage that I was never going to use... Plus all the initial quality issues with the hardtop pushed me away from wanting to deal with that at all. So I switched to a 4dr soft top.

Then I changed my order again, and again, and again. lol. Here I am going on 3 years later waiting on a four door, soft top, big bend... watching all this news about constraints and limitations and what-not and thinking, "What the hell difference does it make? They're only going to build the ones they feel like building anyway." Sigh.

JPNBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if the upgraded wheels on Badlands are the same wheels they can’t get for SAS? If I went down to Badlands I’d want to get the upgraded wheels

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know if the upgraded wheels on Badlands are the same wheels they can’t get for SAS? If I went down to Badlands I’d want to get the upgraded wheels
It's a different wheel. You don't see very many of them but I think it's a nice looking wheel.
Sponsored