Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, mine shipped. and @70Bronco you might notice that the estimated ship date you referred to now says 1/20-1/26 BUT look closely, it now says Estimated delivery instead!
Yes it does. I should've said that to begin with, as each of the 15 backdoor tracker updates said "estimated delivery". Lol

But, at least we're seeing progress. We just gotta keep "hanging in there". LOL
Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*NEW/UPDATED SAC LIST BELOW - UPDATE YOUR INFO*

I went back to a 4/19/22 version of the SAC list and cross-referenced the order numbers on that against John's most recent list he posted, and deleted all orders/reservations that were not on John's. John's list did have 6 (I believe) reservations not on the original list. I don't think this reflects those scheduled 1/19, either. If those of you still waiting on a build want to try and give this another shot, it's linked here.

Updated SAC List
Hard to believe there are still day one reservations on that list

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If everyone could make sure they drop in and fill this out at their convenience - It'll help us remaining folk out.

I added MY23 colors/statuses/trims. Also, an MY23 chart section so you can see the current mix.

Thanks, BHearn9, for getting this filtered out.
Thanks for this. Updated mine. I'm hoping everyone jumps on and updates. I'm curious how many 2 door orders. 10 right now.

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hard to believe there are still day one reservations on that list
Agree. Hopefully the list is not quite accurate. I hate to think that I (currently #25 in the list) jumped ahead of so many others, regardless of build spec.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If everyone could make sure they drop in and fill this out at their convenience - It'll help us remaining folk out.

I added MY23 colors/statuses/trims. Also, an MY23 chart section so you can see the current mix.

Thanks, BHearn9, for getting this filtered out.
Appreciate you guys doing this! Just updated the spreadsheet and sitting at 88 without any "sins". Only dropped MIC and getting $2500 back in return on a BL with High package. Also added AGM paint. Ok with it. LFG! Best of luck, y'all.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate you guys doing this! Just updated the spreadsheet and sitting at 88 without any "sins". Only dropped MIC and getting $2500 back in return on a BL with High package. Also added AGM paint. Ok with it. LFG! Best of luck, y'all.
You would have had to had lux and sasquatch as well, and drop all 3 to get $2500 credit. See John's statement about (or a couple pages back) or Grangers recent post from the other day

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m not really understanding WHY Heritage order holders are being told not to do anything when those models have SAS on them. Are the beadlock rims the only real constraint and because the Heritage has new rims it’s a-ok? I mean, we’re not getting any private offer to switch either way, but I’d like to get my Bronco after all these years…. I’m only interested in a 2-Door so I’m carrying a sin not matter what I guess.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think Bronco John works the weekends, especially since his recent ailment. However, I'm only about 45 minutes away from Stephens so I may swing by Saturday afternoon and snoop around, I mean see if there are any Bronco's on the lot.

If so, I'll try to snap a couple of pics with my phone.

@BeachTiger @Bubbbba @cnesbit @patientB
pic was taken today about 4pm…as the car hauler was leaving the parking lot. Mine is the blue one on the far left.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1674337029722

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You would have had to had lux and sasquatch as well, and drop all 3 to get $2500 credit. See John's statement about (or a couple pages back) or Grangers recent post from the other day
That's inaccurate
I'll circle back with John. Appreciate the counsel. In my situation with only dropping MIC of the three sins what would you do? Ride it out?

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pic was taken today about 4pm…as the car hauler was leaving the parking lot. Mine is the blue one on the far left.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1674337029722
No sas in there but all mics.

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No sas in there but all mics.
they appear to be all Badlands. All 2-doors except the one on the far right.
Trying to post pics of the back glass of each one as it’s the last four digits of the VIN. Hope y’all find yours.

EDIT: It seems all the 2-doors are all 7MT's.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection A19A6386-543D-4CC7-9A0A-99F931B95ED8

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 6F9609EE-013D-4AD7-84C5-4DE77CB3BCFA

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 384349BA-DD86-43B9-9659-8C0BD382589C

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection F45146EE-A6E1-4DAD-AA7F-8B658740D091

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 7798F569-EA5F-42F2-8871-DDC3A224ADF1

Last edited:

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OMG! I see it for the first time! Thank you. Cactus! First one.
You’re welcome. They literally just got off the delivery truck. It was leaving as I pulled in.

They’re all in front of the service department waiting for their PDI at 8 Monday morning.

Hope I didn’t make Bronco John mad by dropping by and drooling over all of them. I know he’ll hear about it because I was a tad bit excited when I talked to the sales staff in the showroom. Lol

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m not really understanding WHY Heritage order holders are being told not to do anything when those models have SAS on them. Are the beadlock rims the only real constraint and because the Heritage has new rims it’s a-ok? I mean, we’re not getting any private offer to switch either way, but I’d like to get my Bronco after all these years…. I’m only interested in a 2-Door so I’m carrying a sin not matter what I guess.
If it comes standard, then the rule doesn't apply. You can't get a Heritage without a SAS just like you can't get a 2 door without a Hard Top. It only applies to Wildtrak, or other builds that have those options "added". Excluding WT (why they are asking you to change to another Bronco, because they don't come any other way), you can't drop what you didn't add.
Sponsored