Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd assume that Stephens tried to help you with it, but I've read in another thread that the Price Protections apparently have an expiration date. A few people had success contacting the Ford marketing team and having it renewed.

Not saying that will get you anywhere, but it's worth a shot. I'll try and find the info for you.
I got the $925 mod bumper they did show that but not the $2000 makes no sense to me.

I will close with this - your assumption is wrong - unless quote “there is nothing we can do” is trying to help.
Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Are you a MY22 with Price Protection? Or MY23 with a Private Offer? Did they look you up in Smart Vincent system?

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you a MY22 with Price Protection? Or MY23 with a Private Offer? Did they look you up in Smart Vincent system?
22 - neither party did anything to my knowledge except point towards the other

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
22 - neither party did anything to my knowledge except point towards the other
In fairness to SAC, Jeremy said if I come up with how other owners / dealers on bronco6g solved this issue (and I know they are out there) by giving him names & phone numbers at ford and email addresses, he will pursue a resolution.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In fairness to SAC, Jeremy said if I come up with how other owners / dealers on bronco6g solved this issue (and I know they are out there) by giving him names & phone numbers at ford and email addresses, he will pursue a resolution.
In the other reply I made to you above (I edited it after you saw it), I put the thread and what others have done.

@RagnarKon (Super helpful/knowledgable member on the forums) posted this:

"If your certificate is missing, then your dealer needs to contact their Inventory Manager at Ford. That Inventory Manager needs to contact the Contests and Incentives Team... which will track down your missing certificate."

I just took one for the team, called the Ford marketing number, and asked if they could see my PP and if there was an expiration date.

They did confirm the PP and also that there's an expiration date. I believe it was like 4/3/23 or something. Naturally, I asked why is my PP going to end in April when there's still 8 months of MY23 to go and then expire.

They said that there should be communication around that time provided on it extending. I'm going to set a reminder for myself to call before then. I doubt I'm getting my Bronco before that date; however, anything I can do on my end to make it a smooth process for both Stephens and me when the time comes - I'm going to do so.

If you want to call and see if they can confirm/comment your PP - this is the number (800-334-4375)

I have no clue why there are expiration dates on the PP when it's supposed to go through 23 - I'm assuming that Ford is auto-newing them, but for some reason, it hasn't been happening for some people.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the other reply I made to you above (I edited it after you saw it), I put the thread and what others have done.

"If your certificate is missing, then your dealer needs to contact their Inventory Manager at Ford. That Inventory Manager needs to contact the Contests and Incentives Team... which will track down your missing certificate."

I just took one for the team, called the Ford marketing number, and asked if they could see my PP and if there was an expiration date.

They did confirm the PP and also that there's an expiration date. I believe it was like 4/3/23 or something. Naturally, I asked why is my PP going to end in April when there's still 8 months of MY23 to go and then expire.

They said that there should be communication around that time provided on it extending. I'm going to set a reminder for myself to call before then. I doubt I'm getting my Bronco before that date; however, anything I can do on my end to make it a smooth process for both Stephens and me when the time comes - I'm going to do so.

If you want to call and see if they can confirm/comment your PP - this is the number (800-334-4375)

I have no clue why there are expiration dates on the PP when it's supposed to go through 23 - I'm assuming that Ford is auto-newing them, but for some reason, it hasn't been happening for some people.
Thanks!

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford typically approves certificates on a quarterly basis. The 2023MY transition certificates used to be set to expire on January 2nd, but Ford bumped them out another quarter to April 3rd.

Last year they approved the certificate for the entire calendar year, which I thought was odd. BUT typically certificates are used for promotions ("Act now and get $2000 cash back on your brand new Ford!") and not price protection... so I didn't think much of it. No idea why they've gone back to doing quarterly approvals this year, but with the price protection system ending this year, I'm guessing they want to keep it reined in a little more.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[/QUOTE]
I called and they gave me a different number to call. 800.392.3673
I'm on hold with Kimberly right now who is looking up mine and will give detail on how to make sure the dealer can see it too

Okay edit. Kimberly couldn't tell me anything I needed to know and said she would forward me back to marketing (wtf?) Asked her for the number she was forwarding me to and she 800.334.4375. The number mentioned above and had already called. The person I was transferred to had a hard time finding me but eventually did.
They gave me my private offer certificate number (good for $3425) and that the dealer enters it into smart Vincent. They didn't know what to say about the $250 credit for the speaker system fiasco. It's handled outside of the price protection. I guess it comes off at the window sticker msrp? Idk

Last edited:

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like our friends at Granger's got a really nice boost yesterday too.
FYI,

Got scheduled w/VIN yesterday & changed the color today. Color change visible on Ford website.

Samantha said 112 Granger orders were scheduled yesterday!

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like our friends at Granger's got a really nice boost yesterday too.
Yep, it's wild. My 2-door base sasquatch 2.7 was about 350th in Granger's last list... and still got scheduled yesterday. My instincts told me to not give in to their fearmongering about dropping sasquatch but maybe I just got lucky because it was a base. Hopefully they keep it up and clear out the SAC and Granger lists by the time order banks open! :cool:

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

800 392 3673 - Use this number to get your Price Protection certificate #. I just got mine.

It exprires April 3, but will be extended. Also, on all the tables I've seen with PP numbers for different trims, my 4Dr Base should be worth $3095, but the woman said my value was $2845.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They didn't know what to say about the $250 credit for the speaker system fiasco. It's handled outside of the price protection. I guess it comes off at the window sticker msrp? Idk
Your order summary or window sticker will show $-250. It's a credit toward the MSRP total. Nothing to do with PP.

AM/FM,6 SPKRS,SDARS $-250 Invoice $-235

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
800 392 3673 - Use this number to get your Price Protection certificate #. I just got mine.

It exprires April 3, but will be extended. Also, on all the tables I've seen with PP numbers for different trims, my 4Dr Base should be worth $3095, but the woman said my value was $2845.
If we have the certificate # you mentioned (was told by Ford rep mine also shows $2845), at what point in the process of buying the vehicle do we make use of it?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I called and they gave me a different number to call. 800.392.3673
I'm on hold with Kimberly right now who is looking up mine and will give detail on how to make sure the dealer can see it too

Okay edit. Kimberly couldn't tell me anything I needed to know and said she would forward me back to marketing (wtf?) Asked her for the number she was forwarding me to and she 800.334.4375. The number mentioned above and had already called. The person I was transferred to had a hard time finding me but eventually did.
They gave me my private offer certificate number (good for $3425) and that the dealer enters it into smart Vincent. They didn't know what to say about the $250 credit for the speaker system fiasco. It's handled outside of the price protection. I guess it comes off at the window sticker msrp? Idk
[/QUOTE]
The 250 for the sub delete comes off at delivery. I updated my order on Monday to remove tow and it was on there. Between the two, it dropped almost 1k.