Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping to eavesdrop as it might be relevant for me in a few weeks. I have lots of questions concerning PP and pass points since I basically stopped following things for a year while my order was 99 waiting on a mod top. Anyway, please share anything you think may be helpful. Thanks.
I believe the MY23 is more cut and dried. I believe dealers will have visibility on 23’s. The whole driver’s license verification exercise.
The MY22 is where you have to cross your fingers and hope. 22’s never did the driver’s license thing.

This is my understanding at least

I hope nobody is still waiting on 22’s
Sponsored

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure was there. Looks like I am getting jobbed out of $2000 in MY 2022 price protection.
After more investigation, even though dealer cannot see MY22 price protection when delivery is taken it may not mean I will not get it. In all fairness, I can understand why dealer would not “say I am getting PP” when they could not see it to really know. Will wait and see.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked mine up yesterday. Like everyone says. SAC is awesome. Best experience ever picking up a new vehicle. I met Ray and Jeremy. They were very helpful with everything. I was there maybe an hour and a half most time spent checking out the Bronco and taking it for a spin. It's an awesome ride.

Here's a picture of mine when I got home and the ones remaining to be picked up.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection PXL_20230205_005100330
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection PXL_20230204_173051121

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Basically it's up in the air. Keep your fingers crossed and hope you get the PP at some point. SUCKS As for FordPass Points, you should get 20,000 for the early reservation worth roughly 100 dollars in oil changes, parts, merchandise from ford. You should get another 42,000 once you purchase. I could be wrong on all this.
I just received my 20,000 + 42,000 ford pass points yesterday. I wasn't sure if I would get the 20k points or not as I was one of the wildtrak reservation holders that just canceled and bought an abandoned order from a local dealer.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone know is SAC Broncos are delivered by rail or convoy from the factory? Sounds like the majority of the delivery horror stories are due to rail. I assume convoy because I have not seen any mult-month threads from SAC buyers.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know is SAC Broncos are delivered by rail or convoy from the factory? Sounds like the majority of the delivery horror stories are due to rail. I assume convoy because I have not seen any mult-month threads from SAC buyers.
All convoy as far as I can tell.

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford was finally able to confirm my Private Offer amount. I called 1-800-392-3673 and said "Bronco Price Protection Certificate" this and the the representative was able to help. My issue is that they needed the zip code from when I first ordered and inputting that they were able to find my certificate number. Of course it expires April 3, so I hope they extend it again since my production week is after then.

Flint

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford was finally able to confirm my Private Offer amount. I called 1-800-392-3673 and said "Bronco Price Protection Certificate" this and the the representative was able to help. My issue is that they needed the zip code from when I first ordered and inputting that they were able to find my certificate number. Of course it expires April 3, so I hope they extend it again since my production week is after then.
Thanks! Did the same thing and got the same results.

Sponsored

Bronco7822

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Silverado, 2022? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the shortcut! I just did the same, but I'm left with another question.
[if there's no quick answer I'll make a separate post]
I was told I had a $2595 "transition offer" for carrying over from a '22 to '23.
I was also told I had a $2500 offer if I cancelled my Bronco order.
They both had the same certificate number, and the lady told me I had to choose between the two.
So, my question is:
Is the second $2500 supposed to be the money I get for removing my hardtop from my order, or does that sound like something else? If so, are we really not able to stack the PP and the "I'm settling" money?

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the shortcut! I just did the same, but I'm left with another question.
[if there's no quick answer I'll make a separate post]
I was told I had a $2595 "transition offer" for carrying over from a '22 to '23.
I was also told I had a $2500 offer if I cancelled my Bronco order.
They both had the same certificate number, and the lady told me I had to choose between the two.
So, my question is:
Is the second $2500 supposed to be the money I get for removing my hardtop from my order, or does that sound like something else? If so, are we really not able to stack the PP and the "I'm settling" money?

I think the $2500 to cancel your order applied to ordering another Ford vehicle not a Bronco.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter and anyone else who has taken delivery of their bronco and has also attended the Off-Rodeo.... Did you get your deposit back from going to the rodeo? How did that process work? how long did it take? John, do you know if that rebate program is still in place?

Edit, found this online. Still doesn't provide details on what you or the dealer has to do to get it.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot_20230208_102449_Chrome
Sponsored

Last edited: